Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

Anybody here from ZOA? Looking at the TMU bid that's out. Can anybody give me any info on the facility and decent living areas within commuting distance from the center?

Go on Zillow and look up Fremont, Newark and Milpitas. That will give you a good idea. My guess is about 3k a month for 2 bed 2 bath thats 900-1,000 square feet

You can find 2 bed 2 bath for less than 3k in Pleasanton or Livermore. Thats probably around 30-45 minutes with no major delays.

I live walking distance to the center in Glenmoor Gardens neighborhood. 3k for a 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage house. Nice, older community perfect for families.

Seriously? How do these trainees get by out there? Plus the cost of living, everything is more expensive I hear.
You’ve heard correctly. I’m making 80K and living paycheck to paycheck between my rent (one bedroom apt), my car, and living expenses. You’d probably need roommates until that D2 pay kicks in.

I live in a 3 bedroom/2bath house with garage and yard walking distance and pay about $3k/month…
Any leads on cheaper family housing for FAA new hires? I’ve done the Bay Area commute for too long prior to this and would prefer spending all of those hours on studying and family - currently just accepting I’ll go into debt until I get to D1.

Back
Top Bottom