2024 NATCA President Election

This might not be the right thread but why does nobody ever talk about the potential for the tsp match to increase? Wouldn’t that be a really easy way for the government to give NATCA a win? We obviously can’t get a raise right now but if they matched up to 8-10 percent that would at least give controllers something right?
They should match for everyone what people at the top of the 12 band get. Why should people get more free money because they already make more money?

The day they increase tsp matching is the day the pension disappears. A better fight imo would be to include our differentials and OT into 401k matching as well as pension calculations.

I’d also like to see the OT count towards us earning leave. I’ve already worked over a months worth of OT this year and another full month plus of extra work coming the rest of the year. That should net me 2 pay periods worth of annual and sick leave.

This might not be the right thread but why does nobody ever talk about the potential for the tsp match to increase? Wouldn’t that be a really easy way for the government to give NATCA a win? We obviously can’t get a raise right now but if they matched up to 8-10 percent that would at least give controllers something right?
I think changing all gov wide benefits would be more difficult.

The day they increase tsp matching is the day the pension disappears. A better fight imo would be to include our differentials and OT into 401k matching as well as pension calculations.

I’d also like to see the OT count towards us earning leave. I’ve already worked over a months worth of OT this year and another full month plus of extra work coming the rest of the year. That should net me 2 pay periods worth of annual and sick leave.
Welll you also forgot if you work 80 hours of ot (2 weeks) a year....why does that not get me closer to retirement? At 160 that's a theoretical month earlier eligibility.

20 years could be 20 months earlier

Time to start getting creative… OF. Side hustles. If you have decent looking feet, there’s an opportunity out there NOW. Don’t mind showing a little skin? There’s an opportunity NOW. At the end of the day, we’re all waiting around but we don’t have to. 👍👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻
I sell so much jarred bath water I'm making Level 24 pay

“You won’t find this quality of bath water anywhere south of Minnesota other than the Baja. That’s what they teach you in SEAL training.”
"This comes right from the sacred waters of Lake Minnetonka and was filtered and blessed by an native shaman named Gustavo I found selling street tacos in Guadalajara. And just as sure as jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, this bath water will cure anything that ails you other than the shrapnel wounds you sustained from setting up your false flag attack in the Gulf of Tonkin."

"This comes right from the sacred waters of Lake Minnetonka and was filtered and blessed by an native shaman named Gustavo I found selling street tacos in Guadalajara. And just as sure as jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, this bath water will cure anything that ails you other than the shrapnel wounds you sustained from setting up your false flag attack in the Gulf of Tonkin."
LOL. I laughed way too hard at all of this.

Bingo.

Negotiate increases in differentials with it going into TSP, recalculate COLA, earn leave for every second you work which includes OT. We need to make it painfully as possible for them to make us work OT.

Back
Top Bottom