2024 NATCA President Election

I don't give a fuck about the equipment. Put money in my fucking pocket. If you're working 6/10s and you're working harder to compensate for the lack of staffing when people bang and not requesting fatigue leave, you're part of the problem.
I know you’re a veteran on this forum, but…… just an outside perspective…… (and I do enjoy reading your posts)…….. any time you trade time for money, you’re the fool. We all need to do better and remember that more pay comes with more taxes. How much are we really gaining? Time to start getting creative… OF. Side hustles. If you have decent looking feet, there’s an opportunity out there NOW. Don’t mind showing a little skin? There’s an opportunity NOW. At the end of the day, we’re all waiting around but we don’t have to. 👍👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻

I know you’re a veteran on this forum, but…… just an outside perspective…… (and I do enjoy reading your posts)…….. any time you trade time for money, you’re the fool. We all need to do better and remember that more pay comes with more taxes. How much are we really gaining? Time to start getting creative… OF. Side hustles. If you have decent looking feet, there’s an opportunity out there NOW. Don’t mind showing a little skin? There’s an opportunity NOW. At the end of the day, we’re all waiting around but we don’t have to. 👍👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻
Are you one of the guys who think you make less when you make more. You don’t. Ever.

When this election is over and I become the new NATCA director of propaganda and TikTok czar, feet pics will be briefed in the RIF daily. TMU girl will provide weather briefings barefoot, as needed.

When this election is over and I become the new NATCA director of propaganda and TikTok czar, feet pics will be briefed in the RIF daily. TMU girl will provide weather briefings barefoot, as needed.
Odd turn for this subject, not that there is anything wrong with that

If you make 10 dollars and are taxed at 23% you'd pay 2.30

If you make 20 dollars and are taxed 33%. Its only on the additional 10...so

2.30 on the first 10
3.30 on the second 10

Meaning 5.6 on 20....
2.8 on 10 NOT 33 the whole time

Come for election debate, stay for tax advice and feet pics.

Edit: I think I just came up with the new site byline
Make It So Star Trek GIF

This might not be the right thread but why does nobody ever talk about the potential for the tsp match to increase? Wouldn’t that be a really easy way for the government to give NATCA a win? We obviously can’t get a raise right now but if they matched up to 8-10 percent that would at least give controllers something right?

Back
Top Bottom