2024 NATCA President Election

Man, hop back on here see what's going on in the world of atc, and looks like I picked a good time to jump ship. New levels of toxicity and dysfunction here. Just wow. Outlook not good.

To PASS's benefit.... the faa wanted us back in the office full time, they said not so fast, and negotiated (on a local level based on job, but with natl backing it seems) 1 mandatory office day a week, and I'm allowed to flex the hours on that day to an extent. This natca yall are talking about definitely couldn't have gotten that done. Hell seems like they'd have voted against it for political ammo, which is pathetic to even be think about for a labor union.

Honestly outside looking in now, natca isn't doing a damn thing for you all any other fed union isn't doing besides wesring flip flops to work, and seemingly less at times between this, the PPL debacle, leave, movement, list goes on. Best of luck taking out the trash.
Amen yall hear this shit? The trash needs to be taken out.
The dues are just a waste it’s a sad day for NATCA. I think Jan 2025 will be the mass exodus.
Management has em where they want them and people are sick of NATCAs inept ability to lead on important issues the members care about.

Amen yall hear this shit? The trash needs to be taken out.
The dues are just a waste it’s a sad day for NATCA. I think Jan 2025 will be the mass exodus.
Management has em where they want them and people are sick of NATCAs inept ability to lead on important issues the members care about.
Your 1200 dollars a year is like 120 rounds for neb meetings tho. You are being selfish

I don't care why he punched the guy. Fact is he did, and was way out of line. Senior leadership needs to be better than that.
Well of course you should care. How do you know it was out of line if you don’t know why. I wonder why they didn’t remove him.

You guys think Jamaal punched a guy because he criticized a board that he’s not even on?
Ummm I’ve seen people punched for far less. People say the NeB was in attendance and I’m sure he was kissing ass hard. But as others have said, aside from someone uttering racial slurs (which for sure would have made the rounds if the case) there is no justifiable excuse to assault a member while in a leadership role.

Ummm I’ve seen people punched for far less. People say the NeB was in attendance and I’m sure he was kissing ass hard. But as others have said, aside from someone uttering racial slurs (which for sure would have made the rounds if the case) there is no justifiable excuse to assault a member while in a leadership role.
Racial slurs still aren't a reason.

"I'm sorry you feel that way"

Downton Abbey GIF

Wasted 30 minutes listening to Nick and Jamaal, I think they lying through their teeth. Something as big as a raise for 1000 members is a big deal for the NEB to just forget about after that meeting.
But there are 50 other things going on in the works. I can tell you what the number of things that have been implement since 2016 to improve working conditions and the lives of controllers it probably less than 5.
Justify the hell out of 114’s that aren’t bringing us shit, and act like this wasn’t a big deal. No thanks Nick.

Wasted 30 minutes listening to Nick and Jamaal, I think they lying through their teeth. Something as big as a raise for 1000 members is a big deal for the NEB to just forget about after that meeting.
But there are 50 other things going on in the works. I can tell you what the number of things that have been implement since 2016 to improve working conditions and the lives of controllers it probably less than 5.
Justify the hell out of 114’s that aren’t bringing us shit, and act like this wasn’t a big deal. No thanks Nick.
You care more about this shit than actual
Members do. It’s weird lol

So strange that all the scabs are rallying behind rich. Almost like they don’t want anything to actually change in order to validate their choices.

You care more about this shit than actual
Members do. It’s weird lol
Definitely. I grew up in a union family and it’s been a complete joke watching NATCA’s demise. I don’t wanna pay to watch the dog and pony show anymore. Take me out of it the NEB is giving everyone a good show, I’m sure you are enjoying.

So strange that all the scabs are rallying behind rich. Almost like they don’t want anything to actually change in order to validate their choices.
Thanks for paying so close attention! I’m honored.
The test is right now with Rich, see if he delivers for the purple and light blue books.
Honestly I’m bored as fuck working the same traffic for 15 years and being stuck main reason I got the fuck out.

Back
Top Bottom