2024 NATCA President Election

Wasted 30 minutes listening to Nick and Jamaal, I think they lying through their teeth. Something as big as a raise for 1000 members is a big deal for the NEB to just forget about after that meeting.
But there are 50 other things going on in the works. I can tell you what the number of things that have been implement since 2016 to improve working conditions and the lives of controllers it probably less than 5.
Justify the hell out of 114’s that aren’t bringing us shit, and act like this wasn’t a big deal. No thanks Nick.
I’m thinking they’re trying to cover the tracks. I bet they blocked it because they wanted to reciprocate the upgrades to other facilities but couldn’t so they were against it.

You are absolutely lying about this whole center. If you truly believe Rich and Mick, you are a part of the lie, or ignorant.

You don't think Rich is self serving???

Rich can't even manage a NiW. He has struck out twice, and I'm not expecting a turn around this year. His legislative failure alone should make him unelectable.

What has Nick done to harm the southwest region? Genuinely curious.

You hate Nick, but are Facebook friends with him.

Again, genuine question. Are you on Richs or Micks campaign team?

I want honesty, transparency and what is best for the people in this Union. Regardless of who is at the top. It is hard to come by, but I know we are closer to those points without Rich.
Rich is an honest family man with Christian values. Rich is someone i trust.

Apparently one of the RVP is coming to visit and discuss Executive Orders from the previous presidential administration which somehow was a main contributing factor as to why NACTA extended the slate book. Seems like a little too late given what's happened with other labor unions.

THE EXTENDED IT WITH BIDEN
I was on a town call with Santa a few weeks ago. Supposedly they were preparing for Trump to be reelected when they were in talks with the FAA about extending. They thought that would be a win if/when he got reelected. Then when he lost, they felt like they couldn’t go back on their word and and say actually they wanted to open up the contract now. “Our word is our bond” is what he said on the call.

I personally think this will go down as a huge blunder, but that’s the reason they gave. Keep in mind, the Slate book did protect us from Tumps EO’s while it was in effect. If Trump got reelected and the Slate book expired and the EO’s went into effect, NATCA was afraid they’d essentially cease to exist.

I was on a town call with Santa a few weeks ago. Supposedly they were preparing for Trump to be reelected when they were in talks with the FAA about extending. They thought that would be a win if/when he got reelected. Then when he lost, they felt like they couldn’t go back on their word and and say actually they wanted to open up the contract now. “Our word is our bond” is what he said on the call.

I personally think this will go down as a huge blunder, but that’s the reason they gave. Keep in mind, the Slate book did protect us from Tumps EO’s while it was in effect. If Trump got reelected and the Slate book expired and the EO’s went into effect, NATCA was afraid they’d essentially cease to exist.
Of course they can go back! They don’t even keep the same secretary when the admin changes

Of course they can go back! They don’t even keep the same secretary when the admin changes

Mick said something along these lines in one of his spam videos as well. “NATCA didn’t want to lose credibility with the FAA!” It’s a good thing we all know the FAA and its leadership would NEVER go back on an agreement and just randomly decide to cut funding, change requirements on a whim, or not stick to their word. 🙈

Mick said something along these lines in one of his spam videos as well. “NATCA didn’t want to lose credibility with the FAA!” It’s a good thing we all know the FAA and its leadership would NEVER go back on an agreement and just randomly decide to cut funding, change requirements on a whim, or not stick to their word. 🙈
If we get a raise or better conditions then every single sup will get it too. There’s gonna be a groundswell of support to get a better deal done. But you have to ask!

I'll say it again. We don't negotiate with Biden. We negotiate with a dude in the FAA who is a giant piece of shit and is still there even though Trump is no longer in office. Doesn't matter how "labor friendly" the current administration supposedly is, unless Biden goes out and specifically orders that guy to give us what we want (even then, I doubt he would), he is going to try to screw us as much as possible, unless something changes between now and when we negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom