2024 NATCA President Election

You also callously attack members by name on an Internet forum for the whole world to see. Some real hurtful shit too towards those not running for elected positions.
Actually if it’s the person you’re talking about they are the campaign manager for NDJH and went on Rich’s town hall, which no other campaign has done and started spamming they are a liar.

And again on her personal Facebook page she repeatedly called the President of our union a liar and the RVP running against Jamaal a liar. That is putting your hat in the race as much as I have. People have called me out and she is WAY more involved in this election than I am.

It was also the people from their old facility who made these claims, I don’t know either of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if it’s the person you’re talking about they are the campaign manager for NDJH and went on Rich’s town hall, which no other campaign has done and started spamming they are a liar. No one said anything about the medical stuff was a scam, the hardship, which went to PAR, is what was questioned after failed NCEPTs. So again twisting the truth seems to fit you well. People hardship
for allergies and get dragged through the mud that it’s a scam, that’s a medical condition isn’t it? There is nothing wrong with questioning a hardship when the FAA questioned it too, since it went to PAR.
What is PAR? I have never heard of it, please explain.

And again on her personal Facebook page she repeatedly called the President of our union a liar and the RVP running against Jamaal a liar. That is putting your hat in the race as much as I have. People have called me out and she is WAY more involved in this election than I am.

It was also the people from their old facility who made these claims, I don’t know either of them.
Well, Rich is a liar.

And on Rich's townhall, can you even see who else is on? I heard the chat is also disabled, so you can't see what others say.

If that's the case, how do you know she was on and what was asked?

Well, Rich is a liar.

And on Rich's townhall, can you even see who else is on? I heard the chat is also disabled, so you can't see what others say.

Because people tell me shit. Just like people at her old facility told me about the hardship. They don’t have a chat turned on there

Well, Rich is a liar.

I’m sure Rich has lied in his life, sure.

Is Nick a liar?

Who cares where they announced. They were going to announce at the regional event at convention regardless of where it was. And Jamaal isn’t an RVP and has nothing to do with planning a regional event at convention.
Who gets mad about a different regions event? The members in those regions can take it up with those RVPs.
Some entire regions like New England and Alaska are the size of a large center.
Yeah the budget in South Dakota is less than New York.
Set the budgets and enforce them, it’s simple. Your posts are strictly political.
I care where they announced. Because my fucking dues paid for their announcement. They used NATCA money for their personal benefit. You turn a "solidarity dinner" into a campaign event on the bargaining unit's dime. That doesn't make you angry? Why not?

So you shouldn't get to transfer unless you're in Natca? Am I reading that correctly?
If only, but no. More so highlighting that non-members experience the opposite of discrimination or unfair treatment. At least in my experience. They get representation, access to all union generated benefits, etc. I’ve noticed not everyone knows that.

And reading between the lines, I’m pretty clear taking a shot at NCEPT. Any logical or rational transfer process would punish declinations, factor in merit/seniority, the fact that this individual is 0/2 on ERR attempts (thus making them a terrible investment), and track their history relative to their peers (3 ERR’s in 7 years vs. numerous people competing for their first ERR). It’s not fair to the rest of us.

If only, but no. More so highlighting that non-members experience the opposite of discrimination or unfair treatment. At least in my experience. They get representation, access to all union generated benefits, etc. I’ve noticed not everyone knows that.

And reading between the lines, I’m pretty clear taking a shot at NCEPT. Any logical or rational transfer process would punish declinations, factor in merit/seniority, the fact that this individual is 0/2 on ERR attempts (thus making them a terrible investment), and track their history relative to their peers (3 ERR’s in 7 years vs. numerous people competing for their first ERR). It’s not fair to the rest of us.
First off I despise NCEPT in all of its failures, however it is an ERR. It is unfair to put such limitations (even though many of us agree that it is justified) on people transferring from facility to facility and would require the ERR process (in its entirety) to be changed agency wide. The old ERR process is still alive and well, I myself just ERR'd to a new position, and honestly if you wanted to transfer out of ATC to another spot within the FAA it is completely possible without regards to NCEPT.

First off I despise NCEPT in all of its failures, however it is an ERR. It is unfair to put such limitations (even though many of us agree that it is justified) on people transferring from facility to facility and would require the ERR process (in its entirety) to be changed agency wide. The old ERR process is still alive and well, I myself just ERR'd to a new position, and honestly if you wanted to transfer out of ATC to another spot within the FAA it is completely possible without regards to NCEPT.
I appreciate the perspective, but I’d like a better answer than: it’s awful but too difficult to change. Consider leaving ATC (which I very well might do)

NCEPT is a well-intentioned trainwreck. I’m candidate shopping on this very topic. Not normally a single issue voter, but going on 10 years trapped at a Level 7 up/down and screwed over on back-to-back panels will do this to you. I want to know how these candidates would fix NCEPT.

I’ve gotten great feedback from JD. A very personalized message that resonated. A nice response from Mike Redmond, also. I saw the Team NDJH video on the topic. Meh but it’s a step in the right direction. Would be nice to hear Rich and/or Mick address this topic.

Last edited:
I appreciate the perspective, but I’d like a better answer than: it’s awful but too difficult to change. Consider leaving ATC (which I very well might do)

NCEPT is a well-intentioned trainwreck. I’m candidate shopping on this very topic. Not normally a single issue voter, but going on 10 years trapped at a Level 7 up/down and screwed over on back-to-back panels will do this to you. I want to how these candidates would fix NCEPT.

I’ve gotten great feedback from JD. A very personalized message that resonated. A nice response from Mike Redmond, also. I saw the Team NDJH video on the topic. Meh but it’s a step in the right direction. Would be nice to hear Rich and/or Mick address this topic.
Oh I agree with you, just stating that ERR is fundamentally a government wide right / request and to change it (as opposed to changing the way it is conducted, which btw was sneaky of NATCA) would be a monumental undertaking seeing as how it "works" for NATCA and the Agency.

I care where they announced. Because my fucking dues paid for their announcement. They used NATCA money for their personal benefit. You turn a "solidarity dinner" into a campaign event on the bargaining unit's dime. That doesn't make you angry? Why not?
The Solidarity event was happening regardless. We all paid the same amount of dues regardless. I also don’t care about the attacks on these events. Some people do. We all have different opinions. And I don’t think the convention should be in Vegas every time to save money. The dues reduction vote failed. I’d vote for it.

NCEPT is a well-intentioned trainwreck. I’m candidate shopping on this very topic. Not normally a single issue voter, but going on 10 years trapped at a Level 7 up/down and screwed over on back-to-back panels will do this to you. I want to how these candidates would fix NCEPT.

Rich and/or Mick have been running NCEPT for 5 years. You don’t know where they stand?

The Solidarity event was happening regardless. We all paid the same amount of dues regardless. I also don’t care about the attacks on these events. Some people do. We all have different opinions. And I don’t think the convention should be in Vegas every time to save money. The dues reduction vote failed. I’d vote for it.
Yes. Have the event, try to keep the costs reasonable. And for Christ’s sake, don’t use union money for your personal campaign for office. If that’s not an actual federal crime, then it should be.

I think if you're a training failure you shouldn't be considered before your coworkers who have never washed. Seeing someone leave the building once and come back and still get out before you get your shot is ridiculous.

And they get CoS leave both ways while you're working 6 day weeks. Brutal.
Hard vouch

You’re a trash simp. The boat was a 3 region wide solidarity event at the convention. But keep up your propaganda sub and cut this union in half with a dull knife. Your pimps cant win on their record so they’re throwing mud to blur the picture. Because the incumbency is a horror show.
100%. And the boat option, believe it or not, was an equal or cheaper option than many of the other places that could potentially accommodate groups of our magnitude. Lenny, you literally should stop talking, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Start contributing when you actually have something meaningful to contribute, PLEASE.

100%. And the boat option, believe it or not, was an equal or cheaper option than many of the other places that could potentially accommodate groups of our magnitude. Lenny, you literally should stop talking, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Start contributing when you actually have something meaningful to contribute, PLEASE.
Lenny keep it up!
We need a significant pay raise or NATCA can basically fade into the sunset when the mass exodus occurs.
They shouldn’t be spending all the dues money they do each year on yachts, bar tabs, excessive travel to conduct meetings that don’t accomplish a whole lot.

Lenny keep it up!
We need a significant pay raise or NATCA can basically fade into the sunset when the mass exodus occurs.
They shouldn’t be spending all the dues money they do each year on yachts, bar tabs, excessive travel to conduct meetings that don’t accomplish a whole lot.
Bro you left the union already. Get over it

Back
Top Bottom