2nd Quarter 2017

I think you still need to be at the national average to release. However a facility could go a ways below based on column Y.

This is correct. Using the data from the PPT posted before the last panel BTR, BUR, BPT, SCK, STT, NEW, ARR, FLL (after their 2nd selection), MDW, GEG (after their 1st selection), IAD, and SUS were all Category 1 or 2 exempt and released bodies. Category 1 exempt received Category 1 release dates and Category 2 exempt received Category 2 release dates.

MDW was Category 2 exempt to begin with and had 3 people get picked up. GEG became Category 2 exempt after their first selection and had 2 additional people get picked up. So it appears as long as you are above the national average you can release as many bodies as your Column Y number allows.

I stand corrected, this is WAY better then removing the Cat 1 and Cat 2 exempt status. You can track the equation if you'd like but there's a much greater emphasis on projected CPC number then current cpc number. You have facilities that are in the 70% range for current CPC's but they're eligible. This next panel is going to be SUPER competitive. If they had this in place last panel, 551 people could've transferred. This next NCEPT is going to be HUGE.

I was running the numbers this morning. I don't think 551 would have be eligible. I calculated about 300 or so eligible. The key is each facility still would have to be Cat 1/cat 2 to be eligible. You cannot just look at column y alone.

I was running the numbers this morning. I don't think 551 would have be eligible. I calculated about 300 or so eligible. The key is each facility still would have to be Cat 1/cat 2 to be eligible. You cannot just look at column y alone.
Understand now, that was just for column Y alone.

Maybe this is somewhat answered in the email but I'm curious to see your guys' interpretation.

It says that there will be no more exempt status. Well, what if a facility is cat 1/cat 2 but their column Y is a positive number? According to the email, it would seem as if they are not officially "exempt" anymore but they still cannot release anyone. Does that seem accurate? So basically, they are exempt without being "exempt." Lol

Maybe this is somewhat answered in the email but I'm curious to see your guys' interpretation.

It says that there will be no more exempt status. Well, what if a facility is cat 1/cat 2 but their column Y is a positive number? According to the email, it would seem as if they are not officially "exempt" anymore but they still cannot release anyone. Does that seem accurate? So basically, they are exempt without being "exempt." Lol

As per the MOU your Projected CPC AOB still has to be above the national average to be able to release. A positive Y value means you're projected below the national average.

I understand your logic but it isn't correct. There are many facilities that are at or above current AND projected CPC target yet have a positive Y column. It's mostly large facilities and Centers.

I understand your logic but it isn't correct. There are many facilities that are at or above current AND projected CPC target yet have a positive Y column. It's mostly large facilities and Centers.

Current CPC national average is at the top of column K. 82.3%. Projected CPC national average is at the top of column X. 87.2%. I have a feeling you're using the 82.3% number for both current and projected. Any facility that has less than 87.2% projected CPC will show a positive number in column Y.

Understood but the projected number only needs to be above the 82.3% to be considered, the way I understand it anyway. Maybe I'm wrong then.

Understood but the projected number only needs to be above the 82.3% to be considered, the way I understand it anyway. Maybe I'm wrong then.
That would be awesome if you are correct. I am not sure which one of u it right though, maybe MJ can help us out.

Then how can some facility still be Cat 2 and still be eligible to select 1. Basically, column Y is like the golden ticket.

Back
Top Bottom