2nd Quarter 2017

Is column Y the last or second to last one? And does that mean even if you're below the average and have a negative number then you can release someone?
It's simply a fancy way of saying the exempt status has been removed. If you're below the national average for current or projected then you're still frozen. This next panel is going to be super competitive.

But I also think it might allow your facility to release more people. So if the current and projected are above the average, then column Y is looked at. Column Y determines how many people can be released. So if your facility's column Y is -2.1, then 3 people could be released.

But I also think it might allow your facility to release more people. So if the current and projected are above the average, then column Y is looked at. Column Y determines how many people can be released. So if your facility's column Y is -2.1, then 3 people could be released.
I stand corrected, this is WAY better then removing the Cat 1 and Cat 2 exempt status. You can track the equation if you'd like but there's a much greater emphasis on projected CPC number then current cpc number. You have facilities that are in the 70% range for current CPC's but they're eligible. This next panel is going to be SUPER competitive. If they had this in place last panel, 551 people could've transferred. This next NCEPT is going to be HUGE.

We have agreed to allow movement of personnel where a facility could dip slightly below that floor. While we were initially looking at those facilities where the CPC target was at or below 15, we are moving to apply this to all facilities. Functionally, the number that can be released would be gleaned from Column Y of the PPT. So if a facility is showing a negative number in that column, they could release someone (or several). This number would be rounded up to the nearest integer and that would be how many could be released.

This is certainly a step in the right direction. The big issue now is how release dates will be calculated for all the people not part of standard Category 1 or 2 facilities.

I think you still need to be at the national average to release. However a facility could go a ways below based on column Y.

Your information is amazing if this makes next panel and is legit!

Does the cat 1/2 apply for bids as well or just the ERR process? If my facility isn't either one of those, could I be selected or released for a bid I applied for?

Great site by the way. Just found it today.

Does the cat 1/2 apply for bids as well or just the ERR process? If my facility isn't either one of those, could I be selected or released for a bid I applied for?

Great site by the way. Just found it today.
Both in a sense. If you are not Cat 1 or Cat 2 and are selected on a bid unless it's for C90/N90, a waiver will be filed on your behalf. Slightly more then 50% get approved. There's a separate thread for past waiver results if you'd like to check those out and get a feel for it.

Both in a sense. If you are not Cat 1 or Cat 2 and are selected on a bid unless it's for C90/N90, a waiver will be filed on your behalf. Slightly more then 50% get approved. There's a separate thread for past waiver results if you'd like to check those out and get a feel for it.
No waiver required for C90/N90 you just get to go. There is a separate MOU for C90/N90.

While this new proposal seems like a good thing, does anyone know if the amount of people each facility can select will be changed at all? I feel like this is going to be extremely competitive as stated above.

Based what I posted initially you have to be Cat2 or Cat 1 they are just removing the exempt thing. So a non-Cat 1 or 2 can't release regardless of what column Y says.

Can anyone please explain to me why ZKC shows -2.5 in column Y, but was only able to release 1 cpc for the 2nd Qtr? It was also listed as 2 in the Facility Status Estimated Controllers doc.
Why was only 1 CPC selected?

Back
Top Bottom