Actual pros/cons of moving to management

Does someone need to have 12 mths of continuous CPC experience to be eligible for these bids or have just been a CPC for greater than 12mths? I guess I’m thinking if someone was out on medical/maternity or something during the 12 mths if the clock reset.

Does someone need to have 12 mths of continuous CPC experience to be eligible for these bids or have just been a CPC for greater than 12mths? I guess I’m thinking if someone was out on medical/maternity or something during the 12 mths if the clock reset.
Used to work for your username. Fuck your username.

greater than 12 months doesn’t have to be continuous. I’m not sure if there’s something in the posts that require you be current

Pouches. They’re called pouches and I’ve drank too many to want to drink more. And the mold I’ve seen is not something I’d buy ever again.
Pouches.. boxes... tomato... tomato.

No one likes a quitter, moderation is for cowards. Little mold never hurt anyone, puts hair on that chest

The Math doesn't work out for me.

The Max Supervisor pay at my facility is $8500 more then my base. Assuming 234 work days a year, it's like 36$ a day to be a supervisor or 4.50ish an hour.

CONS: In return I get less breaks, and get shit on from above and below, and lose seniority and respect.

PROS: But, I don't have to work, and can get really good at writing sweet PROC's.

Yeah, that's totally not worth it.

The Max Supervisor pay at my facility is $8500 more then my base. Assuming 234 work days a year, it's like 36$ a day to be a supervisor or 4.50ish an hour.

CONS: In return I get less breaks, and get shit on from above and below, and lose seniority and respect.

PROS: But, I don't have to work, and can get really good at writing sweet PROC's.

Don’t even think about it.

All that extra money goes to your retirement Tho. So at the end when your old it could make sense

All that extra money goes to your retirement Tho. So at the end when your old it could make sense
You might have to do it, just to make up for the FAA stealing money from your paycheck due to Covid. Make sure to put in your cover letter that you are owed X amount of money to compensate.

On those Sup bids what does Full PCS actual expense mean?
If there's a full PCS it's everything.

The following things are included but not limited to, because I may have forgotten some: pro moving company to pack and transport your belongings, storage for your belongings (up to 6 months I think), lodging at a hotel (a few months), extra time off to search for a house, per diem for you and your family for food while staying at a hotel, there might be something about closing cost assistance on the purchase of a home or provided to the buyer of your old home but I can't remember.

I think there's some other stuff. Also, those hotels and storage, etc. that have time limits...if you need you just apply for an extension and you can get it for a number of more months. There may be some more stuff but I'm not 100%.

Full PCS is pretty legit and a lot better than the fixed $27K or whatever is on a lot of jobs.

I copy and paste training team meetings and SET forms. Most trainees that are deficient are deficient in the same general areas.

Controller annual performance evaluations are pre written and don't change ever. Just click through and its processed.

After about 6 months you've written PROCs for just about everything. You can just use old PROCs you've saved and change the callsigns/scenario.

No exaggeration, I spend about 30 minutes a week on my computer. My controllers think I am doing paperwork when I go to my office, but in reality I am usually buying/selling stocks or eating candy bars.

If you take a sup job, keep your computer file folders organized so you can easily copy and paste your way to success.

Don’t let paperwork keep you from becoming a sup, we need good controllers to become sups and i want you all to know its a very easy job.

I copy and paste training team meetings and SET forms. Most trainees that are deficient are deficient in the same general areas.

Controller annual performance evaluations are pre written and don't change ever. Just click through and its processed.

After about 6 months you've written PROCs for just about everything. You can just use old PROCs you've saved and change the callsigns/scenario.

No exaggeration, I spend about 30 minutes a week on my computer. My controllers think I am doing paperwork when I go to my office, but in reality I am usually buying/selling stocks or eating candy bars.

If you take a sup job, keep your computer file folders organized so you can easily copy and paste your way to success.

Don’t let paperwork keep you from becoming a sup, we need good controllers to become sups and i want you all to know its a very easy job.
What kinda candy bars?

How much was your pay raise from controller to supe? %?

Back
Top Bottom