AT-SA Prep software give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
I have a few copies of ATCPrep to give away. In order to enter, click the "Like" button on the main forum page (Forums tab in main navigation bar, then scroll down to the "Share this page" box), and post a reply in this thread. Winners will be chosen at random. A picture of an FAA or testing center email showing you were selected to take the AT-SA will be required for verification if you are chosen, and make sure your email address is correct in your profile, as this is what will be used to create your account to access the software.

Entries will be accepted until Noon central time, Oct 6, and winners will be selected shortly after.

Good luck!

For more info about the software, view the resource or visit atcprep.com.

Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png

Drawing complete, congrats to the winners!
The winners are @Christopher Roberts, @kiv876 , and @RedLightning. Please message me with a pic of your AT-SA email, schedule confirmation, or anything else that shows you're going to be taking the AT-SA, by Monday Oct 9th.

Thanks everyone for participating. Best of luck on your tests, and thank you for being part of the .65 community!

Last edited:
Done! Good Luck

Edit: I actually decided to purchase this program because I test on the 10th and wanted some extra time, so no need to be entered into the giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all!

Last edited:
I keep trying to “like” it, but then a Facebook page attempts to pop up, then closes and takes me back here. I’m not sure if it worked :-/

Done!

I have a few copies of ATCPrep to give away. In order to enter, click the "Like" button on the main forum page (Forums tab in main navigation bar, then scroll down to the "Share this page" box), and post a reply in this thread. Winners will be chosen at random. A picture of an FAA or testing center email showing you were selected to take the AT-SA will be required for verification if you are chosen, and make sure your email address is correct in your profile, as this is what will be used to create your account to access the software.

Entries will be accepted until Noon central time, Oct 6, and winners will be selected shortly after.

Good luck!

For more info about the software, view the resource or visit atcprep.com.

View attachment 972 View attachment 973

Thank you for the opportunity, I've been trolling this site (along with others) since I got the email!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom