Biden Endorsement

Lmao what policies was I agreeing or disagreeing with? All I was stating was facts again about how horribly expensive it is for the middle class in CA. In case you were sleeping in high school, that’s not an indicator of a good economy.
It’s an indicator that the demand of people wanting to live in those areas exceeds the supply of housing. With your logic liberal Kansas has a great economy because a house is 12 dollars

If you think California doesn’t have a good economy you’re just an idiot. You can disagree with their policies but saying they don’t have a good economy is just idiotic.
Unafordability is not a “good economy.”

Just like inflation isn’t the greatest economy either.

Weird that people in Cali defend Cali while driving through homeless tent cities in every underpass.

“But the weather”

Unafordability is not a “good economy.”

Just like inflation isn’t the greatest economy either.

Weird that people in Cali defend Cali while driving through homeless tent cities in every underpass.

“But the weather”
There’s plenty of tents in other cities/states

It’s an indicator that the demand of people wanting to live in those areas exceeds the supply of housing. With your logic liberal Kansas has a great economy because a house is 12 dollars
When decent housing can be afforded by classes other than millionaires, they already have a better economy than California. Do you or have you ever lived there? Evidently you’re one of a handful of people in the United States that thinks it’s so great for a middle class person to live out there and their economy is doing so well and it’s just such a great place to be!

I have no idea why California is hurting the worst by far for ATC facility manning... 🤔

When decent housing can be afforded by classes other than millionaires, they already have a better economy than California. Do you or have you ever lived there? Evidently you’re one of a handful of people in the United States that thinks it’s so great for a middle class person to live out there. I have no idea why they’re hurting the worst by far for ATC facility manning. 🤔
They are? I don’t think they are hurting the worst

I actually live in California, all this stuff coming from the anti-CA crew is way overblown, I have all normal middle/upper middle class amenities on a single income, with kids, stay at home wife, and live within 10 miles of the coast. It always amazes me how many people put so much energy into something that doesn't affect them and into places they don't live.

I actually live in California, all this stuff coming from the anti-CA crew is way overblown, I have all normal middle/upper middle class amenities on a single income, with kids, stay at home wife, and live within 10 miles of the coast. It always amazes me how many people put so much energy into something that doesn't affect them and into places they don't live.
They like it when all the liberal income tax goes to fund their failing policies and mass welfare usage

California would be the fifth largest economy in the world if it was a separate country, behind Germany and ahead of India. It's such a shithole that every major tech company has flocked to it along with every entertainment company.

Other facts about Caliornia, for 2023 the state budget is 306 billion with a debt of 36 billion calculated in. The largest operating budget of any state in the country along with a surplus of $47 billion in 2021‑22 and $55 billion in 2022‑23.

The strongest Republican states: Texas has a GDP of $2.4 Trillion. Florida has a GDP of $1.4 Trillion.

California has a GDP of $3.6 Trillion. It's almost like Fox News has an agenda and Trumpers fall for it hook, line, and sinker every time. Democrat cities and states make the money while Republican towns survive off it.

Another interesting fact, in 2019 welfare (TANF, Medicaid, food stamps, and housing assistance) recipients by state:

Florida 12,264 per 100k
Texas 10,978 per 100k
California 10,383 per 100k
All of those tech companies are fleeing to Texas and Florida you dink. Read something other than a Wash Post article.

All of those tech companies are fleeing to Texas and Florida you dink. Read something other than a Wash Post article.
He’s just telling the truth man. California is a massive economy and it has the most important ports in the US. You don’t have to to all woke snowflake about it.

How much was your house?

He’s probably one of those underwater basket weaving millionaires you see on those house hunting shows lol.
Or he’s a controller?

Living in CA and am doing just fine. And my house is actually worth something when I sell.

I’m confused do you guys want California to control home prices? Steph Curry said don’t build more housing cause he doesn’t want the poors nearby. Controlling the housing market is a necessary measure but neither party would ever advocate for that since peoples lives are invested into their homes. Housing should be a right.

I’m confused do you guys want California to control home prices? Steph Curry said don’t build more housing cause he doesn’t want the poors nearby. Controlling the housing market is a necessary measure but neither party would ever advocate for that since peoples lives are invested into their homes. Housing should be a right.
They want to ban everything then blame California

Back
Top Bottom