December (Q1) 2020

Changes (temporary) coming to next panel:

Losing facility has to be at or above 100% current AND projected staffing.

Gaining facility has to be at or below 60% current staffing.

Trainee-to-controller ratio has to be below 25%.
source.gif

And the initial facilities that can select are... A80, C90, HIO, HTS, JFK, LGA, LVK, M98, MIA, NCT, S46...

And the initial facilities that can select are... A80, C90, HIO, HTS, JFK, LGA, LVK, M98, MIA, NCT, S46...
Didnt we go through this last panel with the 18 or so facilities people said could pick up people and more facilities had selections when the panel was done?

Didnt we go through this last panel with the 18 or so facilities people said could pick up people and more facilities had selections when the panel was done?

Yeah, but the 18 were the majority, and the others were "dynamic" choices. Partial idea is better than no idea.

Yeah, but the 18 were the majority, and the others were "dynamic" choices. Partial idea is better than no idea.
The "dynamic" phraseology, how ever funny, really just refers to the union convincing the agency to allow another movement into a receiving facility above that's above 85% but below natl avg.

Those dynamic choices led to facilities that could have selected multiple people not picking up the numbers they could gain even though my facility could release so there is no rhyme or reason.

The priority list looks about the same as the last. At least the top 10
Yeah wheres philly

Those dynamic choices led to facilities that could have selected multiple people not picking up the numbers they could gain even though my facility could release so there is no rhyme or reason.

Yeah no shit, everything was finally working out and my choice was cut down by 3...everyone is aware of it

Back
Top Bottom