Enroute Class pass rate

I'm here now, granted I got in toward the front of the hiring wave. If everything goes according to plan I should be done within 3 years of my initial hire on date.

Legit. Like I said, it's really not a bad location. I wouldn't mind it if I could check out in under 3 years. That seems about par for a lot of places.

Abq got three due to a promised amount of students for the new stage 3 training. 2 more from the next class will also be coming if that many pass. After that it’s back to whatever the hell algorithm and agreements they use to get slots.

Anyone know exactly how bad the backlog is at ZNY? I'm from around there, so I actually wouldn't mind going back if I'm not virtually guaranteed to fail after waiting 2+ years on AG pay.

Abq got three due to a promised amount of students for the new stage 3 training. 2 more from the next class will also be coming if that many pass. After that it’s back to whatever the hell algorithm and agreements they use to get slots.
Wait till hey get to get 5 students so they can fill their d side classes? All the centers have d side classes.

How does that work? I thought only 2 from each class to a facility?
Top guy selected indy and the rest of us are going to abq. They are waiting to fill up the class with 2 from the class after mine. They have priority for seats to start their program.

Back
Top Bottom