Enroute Class pass rate

This is such bs btw.
When you apply, you agree to go wherever they put you. They could get rid of the entire selection process and just say “you’re going to (insert your least preferred facility here), take it or leave it,” and you’d have to suck it up or quit. Blame the class before for not passing more than 1 person, if anything.

When you apply, you agree to go wherever they put you. They could get rid of the entire selection process and just say “you’re going to (insert your least preferred facility here), take it or leave it,” and you’d have to suck it up or quit. Blame the class before for not passing more than 1 person, if anything.
Exactly. There are a lot of perks with this job, and you’re very fortunate if you’re one of the few who get selected, make it through the hiring process, pass the Academy, and actually make it to placement day. One of the few ‘downsides’ is that you can end up virtually anywhere. But they make it abundantly clear from the beginning that this is the case. It’s not “bs” if you sign up for it.

Exactly. There are a lot of perks with this job, and you’re very fortunate if you’re one of the few who get selected, make it through the hiring process, pass the Academy, and actually make it to placement day. One of the few ‘downsides’ is that you can end up virtually anywhere. But they make it abundantly clear from the beginning that this is the case. It’s not “bs” if you sign up for it.

PushingTin this guy said there's perks! And you're fortunate to get selected! Attack!

It's only really shitty because all the end of yr class were between 6-8 ppl and there are a lot of duplicates. It's not unfair just shitty to have only 2 or 3 places to go for a group of six. But we are very lucky for the opportunity and should be very excited to move your whole life in a week ???

Last edited:
It's only really shitty because all the end of yr class were between 6-8 ppl and there are a lot of duplicates. It's not unfair just shitty to have only 2 or 3 places to go for a group of six. But we are very lucky for the opportunity and should be very excited to more your whole life in a week ???
My class just 2 years ago got 18 slot choices for 9 people. Y’all are getting hosed.

This isn’t any regular stage 3 class they’re just trying to fill seats with. They just developed brand new stage 3 academics, and this class will be the first to receive it before it gets rolled out nation wide. Believe it or not, there is a reason for stuff like this.
It would take marginally longer to fill the class with normal placing. Nothing in the faa is fast ever. What are they changing? All the students are going to have to go stage 2 maps and a sides before they do stage 3 anyways.

PushingTin this guy said there's perks! And you're fortunate to get selected! Attack!

I cant do battle w every ham & egger who has an inferiority complex! My hands are too small and will lose to your hoard. Even Leonidas and his 300 eventually fell at Thermopylae. Better to fight and lose than surrender your soul and make forum jokes on how proud you are to be a cookie cutter and never question anything. OBEY.

When you work years towards a goal and then succeed, it's not luck! It is force of will, intellect, wisdom, ambition, motivation, determination, et al. There are perks in prison, too. Keep them arrows comin'

giphy.gif

Can one of you guys say where you guys are on the Enroute placement list? Like what #, hasn't been updated for a month so I'm curious. Thanks!

Can one of you guys say where you guys are on the Enroute placement list? Like what #, hasn't been updated for a month so I'm curious. Thanks!
It doesn’t work like that.

that list changes weakly. Example what’s # 10 may not be # 10 tomorrow.

It doesn’t work like that.

that list changes weakly. Example what’s # 10 may not be # 10 tomorrow.

I've always found that to be really... odd. Which I'm sure most have.

I've never been able to really figure out the complete reordering process aside from hardships and things similar in their unpredictability.

The list just gets people fired up, its not really any type of indicator of what the next class will be offered. So stop trying to guess, you will be wrong anyway..
A few weeks ago the class had 4 people fail, you would think at least 1 of the 4 facilities that were offered to the class that went back into the pool would be available..nope. the list provided to the next class 7 days later had no connectivity to the old list. you will only know whats available the week you graduate.

I wouldn’t focus on the list at all. My class “had” it completely figured out down to what would drop from the class who eval’d 3 days before us. The FAA made an entirely separate list for our class not taking those into account at all. Just focus on passing. You can’t affect the list in any way.

Back
Top Bottom