Enroute Class pass rate

True. I don’t know Jack shot about taxes like that yet honestly. Are property taxes bad in Cali as well?
Property tax in California can be as low as 0.77% of what your house is worth. Depends on the county you live in.

Last edited:
True. I don’t know Jack shot about taxes like that yet honestly. Are property taxes bad in Cali as well?
Property tax is high in Texas and some counties are higher than others. But tax on a 400000 house in Harris county is around ~8300 a year. If you buy in Montgomery county, it would be more like ~7300. No state income tax so they make their $ on property.

I'm in the next class that evals. I've heard indirectly that the class that eval'ed last week (9/8-9/9) had 11/13 pass.

Our class evals 9/14-9/15. Our facility list in order of priority:

ZNY
ZOA
ZID
ZID
ZLC
ZTL
ZAU
ZKC
ZAB
ZKC
ZMA
ZFW

Alternates:

ZSU
ZSU

We were told by Placement that just prior to our list being issued higher-ups opened up all slots that were reserved for ERR.

I'm in the next class that evals. I've heard indirectly that the class that eval'ed last week (9/8-9/9) had 11/13 pass.

ZNY
ZOA
ZID
ZID
ZLC
ZTL
ZAU
ZKC
ZAB
ZKC
ZMA
ZFW

Alternates:

ZSU
ZSU

We were told by Placement that just prior to our list being issued higher-ups opened up all slots that were reserved for ERR.
Pretty good list except for the 2 going to San Juan.

ZNY
ZOA
ZID
ZID
ZLC
ZTL
ZAU
ZKC
ZAB
ZKC
ZMA
ZFW

Alternates:

ZSU
ZSU

Thats a solid list. Plenty of options

What do you mean by “they lost” those places? Sorry I just genuinely don’t know.
The failures from the class drop the bottom facilities (in terms of order) from the list. I.e, first person to fail causes the list to become one facility shorter from the bottom.

The failures from the class drop the bottom facilities (in terms of order) from the list. I.e, first person to fail causes the list to become one facility shorter from the bottom.
Ah I see. Damn that sucks. So that means Dallas, Miami and KC will be on the next list for the next Evals right?

Back
Top Bottom