Enroute Class pass rate

Alaska or California (I’m from California so not a death sentence to me). Still waiting on a few people to make their final decision.

Hopefully you get it then. Most people dont want to go there so it would make sense for someone like you to go. ack
You'd be surprised but Houston is going #3.

Ouch. Zhu is the best career move anyone could make out of the academy and would be somewhere to spend your entire career balling out.

Hopefully you get it then. Most people dont want to go there so it would make sense for someone like you to go. ack

Ouch. Zhu is the best career move anyone could make out of the academy and would be somewhere to spend your entire career balling out.
Can you elaborate on ZHU?

ZHU is a level 11, but the locality is so high that when you certify you'll make more than ZFW which is a 12. Traffic isn't that hard and we've been waiting on a upgrade grievance since 2005, so may end up with the 12 pay after all. And if you hate it, it's not hard to ERR out.

ZHU is a level 11, but the locality is so high that when you certify you'll make more than ZFW which is a 12. Traffic isn't that hard and we've been waiting on a upgrade grievance since 2005, so may end up with the 12 pay after all. And if you hate it, it's not hard to ERR out.
I thought ERR was more contingent on if the facility you wanted to go to having staffing spots available? Sorry for the noob questions, still in academy.

I thought ERR was more contingent on if the facility you wanted to go to having staffing spots available? Sorry for the noob questions, still in academy.
It depends on if you want to go to a specific facility. Some are harder to get to, yes; but you won't have a problem being released.

I’m on boarding in 2 weeks so I don’t know much but I took my MMPI at ZHU and it seemed like a great facility. Super easy to get to and the size of the houses that you could buy for low cost are insane.

I’m on boarding in 2 weeks so I don’t know much but I took my MMPI at ZHU and it seemed like a great facility. Super easy to get to and the size of the houses that you could buy for low cost are insane.
But the property taxes down there can be $1k a month on higher end places. Dallas as well.

Back
Top Bottom