Enroute Class pass rate

Glad you had the balls/determination to rectify this, but welcome to the FAA, you will see dozens upon dozens of examples of policy and procedure fuck ups and things like that throughout your career, the academy could not have provided any better of a realistic job preview.

Thanks, yeah I really didn't see the harm in at least taking a walk to the placement office to bring it up, while most people seemed perfectly content with just bending over to accept their fate.

Since we returned to the academy in July, our class has been hit with at least a full year's worth of chaos and ineptitude - from horrible, last-minute communications on our return process, to the travel office failing to send us our travel voucher money until I called to ask where it was, to technology issues in our classroom almost daily, to 4 changes to our class schedule..... Yep, it's been pretty rad.

And sorry, I don't know the other half of the list the class had, but I know it was at least a little better. There was a Memphis and a Houston in there, at least.

Ya Its kinda similar to the other guys situation. I've gone through basics and enroute basics with this class and now, like the prior situation, we're split by 2 days
How can you have the same list if they eval 2 days before you? I thought this guy said they had 2 lists for a class that ended the same day

How can you have the same list if they eval 2 days before you? I thought this guy said they had 2 lists for a class that ended the same day
Yeah, we (and the classes ahead of us, that I know of) are on the exact same schedule. We evaluate literally together, in the same room, on the same day. If you are off by a couple days and eval on different days, I wouldn't count on a single list.

Alaska or California (I’m from California so not a death sentence to me). Still waiting on a few people to make their final decision.

good work dude, you made it. now you get to sit and do nothing and wonder when you'll get trained

have you heard any gossip about when the rest of the 2019 applicants are slated to get academy dates? anything about the 2020 either? thanks

good work dude, you made it. now you get to sit and do nothing and wonder when you'll get trained

have you heard any gossip about when the rest of the 2019 applicants are slated to get academy dates? anything about the 2020 either? thanks

I have a friend at academy right now saying that if you don't have an academy date right now or FOL you won't get one until 2021. He asked instructors/student services

Back
Top Bottom