Enroute Class pass rate

Seems I remember reading a while back that ZTL was on the list on places that could be specifically requested. Is that still the case?

Lol people are usually fighting over ZTL, no way you can request it. Low cost of living, close enough to Atlanta but still outside the city, level 12 pay, and the highest training success rate among ARTCCs.

Thanks guys. My memory is probably off. It may have been A80. I saw the post on here once and can't find it anymore.

I didn't say anything about prior. Out of the academy implies new hire. Which is what this thread is. New hire.
Touché salesman. I read this thread as center new hires. Was only commenting on A80 specifically. My bad.
Edit: And honestly was just emphasizing that certain 12’s seem to be obtainable initially out of the gate while others simply aren’t. But it was the wrong thread for that. Apologies.

I would have done dirty things to get ZTL or anything in my top 8 choices to be on my class list.
I currently live about an hour away from it and that's where I took my MMPI2. Very nice place and the people were super friendly. Definitely the facility I would want to go to but it probably won't happen lol.

I currently live about an hour away from it and that's where I took my MMPI2. Very nice place and the people were super friendly. Definitely the facility I would want to go to but it probably won't happen lol.
If it shows up consider yourself lucky. But I wouldn’t plan on it even if it seems like it should based on previous class placement lists. Places I wanted were all over previous class list and “dropped off” to not be found on our list.

If it shows up consider yourself lucky. But I wouldn’t plan on it even if it seems like it should based on previous class placement lists. Places I wanted were all over previous class list and “dropped off” to not be found on our list.
About half the people in my class got their “dream” center. But it’s better if your dream is Oakland instead of Denver

I lived about 15 minutes from there and the FAA rewarded my hard work with sending me to Indiana.

For real tho Georgia facilities are hard to get out of the academy but as long as you study and get good grades on your PA you give your self a shot at finishing top in the class. The last thing you want is to pass but fall short of getting your dream facility by less than a point.

Back
Top Bottom