Enroute Class pass rate

Typically if you want to go OCONUS (minus Hawaii) or ZNY, you can get it. Otherwise, don’t count on getting the facility you’d prefer, you’ll only be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Typically if you want to go OCONUS (minus Hawaii) or ZNY, you can get it. Otherwise, don’t count on getting the facility you’d prefer, you’ll only be setting yourself up for disappointment.

So previously I heard you had to make a request before you see the list, but now it's okay to request OCONUS/ZNY the day of?

If that's the case, that's almost two months without a class graduating. I wonder why that is
Because they were onboarding 20-30 students at a time and sending 4-8 at the academy, and that went on for a few months creating a massive backlog from all the onboarded students waiting to go to the academy. The last onboarding happened in September I’m pretty sure, and the next one is scheduled for the end of January (I’m just referring to en route) and I think they’re hoping this creates enough of a gap to not have people waiting so long for the academy after their basics are done.

Because they were onboarding 20-30 students at a time and sending 4-8 at the academy, and that went on for a few months creating a massive backlog from all the onboarded students waiting to go to the academy. The last onboarding happened in September I’m pretty sure, and the next one is scheduled for the end of January (I’m just referring to en route) and I think they’re hoping this creates enough of a gap to not have people waiting so long for the academy after their basics are done.
Also, a couple classes had to quarantine for 2 weeks.

No idea how far along they were when they had to do it, but may explain a delay

Only one class has eval’d since the last one was posted. And they only passed like 2 or 3. A class evals Tuesday / Wednesday. And then it’s pretty consistent after that.

Only one class has eval’d since the last one was posted. And they only passed like 2 or 3. A class evals Tuesday / Wednesday. And then it’s pretty consistent after that.
I might be reading it wrong but according to the Enroute placement list, it looks like there was only 1?

Back
Top Bottom