Enroute Class pass rate

Is the FAA back to doing large class doing larger class sizes?
That's the plan, our instructor's next class has a size of 12, and I think he mentioned that it bumps up after that. We're the largest class to go through since Covid, and that's because they ended up combining ours with another (+1 from a third) class when a lot of classes were getting put into quarantine. The class behind us only has 5, it's been a weird time.

This list is going to be an absolute bloodbath for ZFW.

That’s assuming it stays on the list, if that list was posted in order ZFW should drop off after a couple of folks drop out. Crazy that’s the first ZFW I’ve seen in ages. You hardly ever see ZFW or ZHU anymore. Heck, you never see ZMA or ZJX either!

That’s assuming it stays on the list, if that list was posted in order ZFW should drop off after a couple of folks drop out. Crazy that’s the first ZFW I’ve seen in ages. You hardly ever see ZFW or ZHU anymore. Heck, you never see ZMA or ZJX either!
The ZMA on the last list was the first I’ve ever seen and it wasn’t even at the bottom like this ZFW, I think it was fourth from the top.

As someone living in Texas, that sucks.

Which seems ridiculous because I’m sure their staffing can’t be THAT much better than the rest of the nas, but what do I know ?‍♂️
Its because they don't have trouble getting transfer from other facilities. A lot of controllers have paperwork into facilities in texas due to the high locality, lower cost of living and no state tax.

Which seems ridiculous because I’m sure their staffing can’t be THAT much better than the rest of the nas, but what do I know ?‍♂️
Both ZFW and ZHU are currently reporting about 84 and 85% respectively. And their projected is over 90% which is above average for the NAS.

New list in order for class evaluating tomorrow and Friday. One student reserved for ZNY, one student reserved for San Juan, PR, and I'm reserved for HCF. ?
ZLA
ZTL
ZTL
ZSE
ZFW
Alt:
ZOA
ZOA

Back
Top Bottom