Enroute Class pass rate

Hey anyone who did basics virtual.... what's the first 3 days like? How long was it? Mostly paperwork?
Long story short, my HR person messed up my start date in an email and I just found out that my start date is actually a week ahead of what I expected. My current work is trying to do a little congratulatory celebration for me and if at all possible I'd like to try and be there. Not a huge deal if not, just feel bad that there was a mix-up and I may not even be at the event they put together for me.

Hey anyone who did basics virtual.... what's the first 3 days like? How long was it? Mostly paperwork?
Long story short, my HR person messed up my start date in an email and I just found out that my start date is actually a week ahead of what I expected. My current work is trying to do a little congratulatory celebration for me and if at all possible I'd like to try and be there. Not a huge deal if not, just feel bad that there was a mix-up and I may not even be at the event they put together for me.
For us they were all full days, 9-5:30 central. First day was mostly onboarding/paperwork, but I believe we got into the first lesson at the end of day 1. Next two days were mostly lessons, with a couple people dropping in for presentations.

For us they were all full days, 9-5:30 central. First day was mostly onboarding/paperwork, but I believe we got into the first lesson at the end of day 1. Next two days were mostly lessons, with a couple people dropping in for presentations.
That's unfortunate since I'm currently in a similar 9-5 schedule. I appreciate the response! :)

My class this week went 2/5(6), one more left to eval due to some health issues that came up over night. Will either be a 2/6 or 3/6. They will finish evals on Monday. Myself and the other will pick Monday while they eval.

Our selections -
ZKC ZLA

List was -
ZLA
ZKC
ZAU
ZOA
ZAU
ZTL
2 ZOA alts

ZAU could be available to us depending on how the last evals go.

My class this week went 2/5(6), one more left to eval due to some health issues that came up over night. Will either be a 2/6 or 3/6. They will finish evals on Monday. Myself and the other will pick Monday while they eval.

Our selections -
ZKC ZLA

List was -
ZLA
ZKC
ZAU
ZOA
ZAU
ZTL
2 ZOA alts

ZAU could be available to us depending on how the last evals go.
162677 graduated 2/6 officially

Back
Top Bottom