Enroute Class pass rate

I know of a girl at ZAU that went through enroute academy twice. She failed the first time and passed the second time.

Just trying to get some clarification. Recently went through the academy but failed by less than a point, but would love to give it a shot again if possible? I wasn't sure that you could go through the academy twice.

Just trying to get some clarification. Recently went through the academy but failed by less than a point, but would love to give it a shot again if possible? I wasn't sure that you could go through the academy twice.
From what I understand it’s really hard to get back to the academy if you fail. Back in 2008-2011 the academy was so disorganized that some people failed, simply reapplied, and got hired again like nothing happen. Now there are checks in place that are supposed to prevent that but some people tell stories of exceptions like if you applied off the street the first time you can apply on another type of bid like prior experience or CIT and potentially get in. Also some say that if you fail enroute you can reapply and get potentially get hired for terminal for example but all that seem like a stretch to me and the stories are not verified to my knowledge.

The story we were told is that a girl (might be someone different) had a different reason for failing every time that she blamed on the FAA, and threatened to sue for unfair treatment. Better to avoid a lawsuit and allow someone to retry over and over than shell out the money in a settlement.

The story we were told is that a girl (might be someone different) had a different reason for failing every time that she blamed on the FAA, and threatened to sue for unfair treatment. Better to avoid a lawsuit and allow someone to retry over and over than shell out the money in a settlement.
She was an avid reader of the art of war.

I know NY is being passed over, but I read that you can get it upon request? Or was that for Tracon? But idk if that makes sense because they wouldn't give a level 12 right away, right?

I know NY is being passed over, but I read that you can get it upon request? Or was that for Tracon? But idk if that makes sense because they wouldn't give a level 12 right away, right?

You can request it at the academy. Granted that was when I was there 6 months ago. Unless you're from the area don't do it.

That doesn't apply for the en route track. With a couple exceptions all centers are levels 10-12

Here’s our list in order. We finish evals on thursday

Two Oakland
Two Albuquerque
Two Indianapolis
Fort Worth
Miami
Cleveland
Minneapolis
Miami
Cleveland
Minneapolis
Atlanta
Houston
Atlanta
Washington

2 San Juan and 2 anchorage alternates
For anyone going to ZOB I have a spare bedroom for cheap until they find a place. I’m a female radar trainee, don’t care if it’s a guy or girl, just has to be ok with a super cute/chill golden doodle. I’d definitely recommend coming here. They’ve really made training a priority, I’ve been here a year and will be done with radar school soon.

For anyone going to ZOB I have a spare bedroom for cheap until they find a place. I’m a female radar trainee, don’t care if it’s a guy or girl, just has to be ok with a super cute/chill golden doodle. I’d definitely recommend coming here. They’ve really made training a priority, I’ve been here a year and will be done with radar school soon.
Holy shit you're in radar already? I remember when you went through the academy

Back
Top Bottom