ERR Removals

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Because of the potential effects on others, removal of ERR paperwork is highly encouraged for facilities where an individual is not willing to accept an offer to. Additionally, when someone declines an offer, that information is entered into a database, which has potential negative effects in the future.

You can check on active or remove ERRs by calling/emailing your regional HR. A package can be removed up to the date of the NCEPT panel. If you need contact information for HR, post here with your region. We won't post contact information publicly, but someone will send you a private message.

If you want to pull one of your err request’s, do you just call the region you sent it to?

Yes, in addition at this point we are within 10 days of the panel. On the ksn website it says to also email lebovidge, robicheau, jeffrey Vincent and Taurice mcmillan when you want to withdraw an err within 10 days of an upcoming panel. I don't know their email addresses off of the top of my head but I'm sure someone here can help with that or you can find it on ksn at work.

I don’t have it off hand, but if you’re at work, go to the ksn site and the main ncept page. All the numbers are listed at the bottom. If not, maybe someone will be able to chime in soon.

While I am not 100% sure I would think withdrawing via email to the HR office would be preferred. Unless it's getting close to the panel withdrawing via email would give both you and HR a paper trail proving when it was requested and completed.

I thought that was only if it was 10 days within the panel?

Anybody have email info for HR?
Yeah within 10 days.. but look on ncept for the names of the region you want to withdraw and just email them. It usually populates on outlook when you put their first name

Because of the potential effects on others, removal of ERR paperwork is highly encouraged for facilities where an individual is not willing to accept an offer to. Additionally, when someone declines an offer, that information is entered into a database, which has potential negative effects in the future.

You can check on active or remove ERRs by calling/emailing your regional HR. A package can be removed up to the date of the NCEPT panel. If you need contact information for HR, post here with your region. We won't post contact information publicly, but someone will send you a private message.
I'm in southern region and I would like to remove one of my err paperworks could someone please guide me in the correct direction I'd appreciate it

I'm in southern region and I would like to remove one of my err paperworks could someone please guide me in the correct direction I'd appreciate it
Call the region that you have paperwork you would like to withdraw. Tell them your name and that you want to remove ERR paperwork from XXX.

I just emailed a HR of the region I was trying to ERR to the other day, she removed it and basically said it wouldn’t be considered on future NCEPT panels so I think you can email.

This is probably a dumb question but I pulled paperwork the other day and after talking more with family and doing research I wish I hadn't. Is it pulled for good and I'll have to wait for the next NCEPT to refile or is there some kind of leeway that I can ask for it to be put back in. I'm assuming its for good since the date to submit ERRs is already up but just figured I'd ask.

This is probably a dumb question but I pulled paperwork the other day and after talking more with family and doing research I wish I hadn't. Is it pulled for good and I'll have to wait for the next NCEPT to refile or is there some kind of leeway that I can ask for it to be put back in. I'm assuming its for good since the date to submit ERRs is already up but just figured I'd ask.
It might as well be vaporized. You’ll have to resubmit but it’s not valid for this panel since the deadline has passed.

Back
Top Bottom