February (Q2) 2022

MN

NCEPT Selection Meeting Dates

18 January - ERR submission deadline

21 January - Facility update to SWB

25 January - HR Staffing Workbook entries completed

26 January - Facility Priority Placement Tool (Weekly Run)

27 January - NCEPT data executed

31 January - HR resume upload begins

4 February - HR resume upload complete

7 February - Manager Ranking List published (Opened)

11 February - Manager Rankings completed (Closed)

14 February - P21 prepares data for NCEPT board

16 February - NCEPT Convenes/Adjourns

Edit: Selection list available: NCEPT - NCEPT Selection Lists

Last edited by a moderator:
The mild variant we actually want, to subdue the more serious variants we don’t want, most certainly will shut the world down. I’m merely speculating with how everything else has been (mis)handled ?
It hope it’s mild. But it’s might be a wild couple weeks if sick hits are so high that businesses and facilities have trouble operating

so do we submit paperwork anytime or do we have to wait for the rules to be published?
Im pretty sure you can submit paperwork whenever. It stays in the system for 15 months.

It hope it’s mild. But it’s might be a wild couple weeks if sick hits are so high that businesses and facilities have trouble operating
I mean the doctors in S. Africa who discovered it say it's mild and it's nothing more than a cold and similar symptoms. With that being said, of course Moderna, Pfizer, and Fauci et al are all gonna try and blow it up and push a false narrative. Why the S. African doctors and scientists are being ignored...a mild COVID variant doesn't make money. Omicron doesn't reflect anything the original strain and Delta produced: loss of taste/smell, severe fatigue, in some cases death, etc. I just pray daily that this Omicron takes over because in all viral cases, you want the mild strain to become dominant and fade out the more severe strains. I'm just trying to be positive here, and I am sorry for those who have had family/friends lost from this sickness. In light of what's already happened, we're probably in for another government ride. WEEEEEEEEEE!

I mean the doctors in S. Africa who discovered it say it's mild and it's nothing more than a cold and similar symptoms. With that being said, of course Moderna, Pfizer, and Fauci et al are all gonna try and blow it up and push a false narrative. Why the S. African doctors and scientists are being ignored...a mild COVID variant doesn't make money. Omicron doesn't reflect anything the original strain and Delta produced: loss of taste/smell, severe fatigue, in some cases death, etc. I just pray daily that this Omicron takes over because in all viral cases, you want the mild strain to become dominant and fade out the more severe strains. I'm just trying to be positive here, and I am sorry for those who have had family/friends lost from this sickness. In light of what's already happened, we're probably in for another government ride. WEEEEEEEEEE!
I agree/hope that it’s gonna be mild but still if millions get it and test positive for Covid they are gonna bang out

I agree/hope that it’s gonna be mild but still if millions get it and test positive for Covid they are gonna bang out
I don't get what you're hoping for when the scientists who discovered it said it's mild. Your hope has been fulfilled. It's mild. Of course your immune-compromised are going to get sicker than someone who decides to take care of themselves more than the average obese American (looks at own belly forming from Dunkin Donuts and mom's Christmas cookies). I believe this is a shit in one hand, wish in the other, and find which fills up quicker situation. The gubment is gonna gubment and there's nothing we can do but get vaccinated or submit exemptions via the rules established. What concerns me the most is Fauci is proposition changing what is considered "fully vaccinated" and how the Union/Agency/FAA/DoT/whatever is going to handle it. Idk too many people who are going to be stoked for constant boosters.

L
I don't get what you're hoping for when the scientists who discovered it said it's mild. Your hope has been fulfilled. It's mild. Of course your immune-compromised are going to get sicker than someone who decides to take care of themselves more than the average obese American (looks at own belly forming from Dunkin Donuts and mom's Christmas cookies). I believe this is a shit in one hand, wish in the other, and find which fills up quicker situation. The gubment is gonna gubment and there's nothing we can do but get vaccinated or submit exemptions via the rules established. What concerns me the most is Fauci is proposition changing what is considered "fully vaccinated" and how the Union/Agency/FAA/DoT/whatever is going to handle it. Idk too many people who are going to be stoked for constant boosters.
I’m just saying there’s gonna be a lot of people banging out lol. Ok back on topic

Did anyone ever FOIA the Manager list for this last NCEPT?
I’ve answered this question in a few threads.

Yes. It usually takes a couple months for your request to get to the top of the pile then a little longer to actually find what you requested.

Back
Top Bottom