February (Q2) 2022

This gets asked every ncept. Of course it’s beneficial. That’s make the difference between you and Joe Shmo on the rankings list. Definitely reach out to both. The ATM and The Facrep collaborate on the rankings list.
Sometimes they collaborate. Sometimes ATMs are dicks and do it themselves. Sometimes they don’t give a shit and hand it off to the union.

Does the priority list that’s on the resources tab only reflect possible gains from the last NCEPT with the modified rules or all NCEPTs? For example if a facility shows a possible gain of 0 will that be updated for next month to show a potential gain if the rules change/there are no rules?

Does the priority list that’s on the resources tab only reflect possible gains from the last NCEPT with the modified rules or all NCEPTs? For example if a facility shows a possible gain of 0 will that be updated for next month to show a potential gain if the rules change/there are no rules?
My understanding is that they don’t change the priority list numbers for the temp rules. They just run it as normal and use that priority list the do selections based on the temp rules. Doesn’t matter what the priority list says for gains or losses, just the order.

Did they update the page to include “temp” rules for this one too?

My understanding is that they don’t change the priority list numbers for the temp rules. They just run it as normal and use that priority list the do selections based on the temp rules. Doesn’t matter what the priority list says for gains or losses, just the order.

Did they update the page to include “temp” rules for this one too?
Not yet. Couple of facilities I looked at said possible gain is 0 (from the pre NCEPT priority list). So I’m not sure if it’s even worth putting paperwork in

Not yet. Couple of facilities I looked at said possible gain is 0 (from the pre NCEPT priority list). So I’m not sure if it’s even worth putting paperwork in
It’s always worth it to put the paperwork in. Literally can’t hurt anything.

As said above always always apply. They do special Ed rules every panel too and that facility just might get a body for some reason. On top of that what looks better to an atm? A guy who put paperwork in the day they stop accepting them or the guy who has had paperwork in for 6 months? They can see signature dates.

As said above always always apply. They do special Ed rules every panel too and that facility just might get a body for some reason. On top of that what looks better to an atm? A guy who put paperwork in the day they stop accepting them or the guy who has had paperwork in for 6 months? They can see signature dates.
Also sometimes a place will get a list and not select anyone so it’s good to get your name on the list because they will remember seeing your name a bunch of times if your paperwork has been in for longer.

Sometimes they collaborate. Sometimes ATMs are dicks and do it themselves. Sometimes they don’t give a shit and hand it off to the union.
No matter how they do it if you don’t reach out you’re just a name on a list. From my understanding, none the paperwork you submit to HR including your resume make it to the decision makers. Sell yourself or buy a house at your first facility.

No matter how they do it if you don’t reach out you’re just a name on a list. From my understanding, none the paperwork you submit to HR including your resume make it to the decision makers. Sell yourself or buy a house at your first facility.
Which is why I advocated reaching out and visiting if able, etc etc etc etc. I can’t speak to resumes or cover letters not making it to the ATMs for consideration.

Your entire package is viewable via the Managers Ranking List

Unfair advantage, I can’t go higher than a wrinkled 50 and a decently cold case of beer I’m just a lvl 4 small guy

Back
Top Bottom