February (Q2) 2022

Only my 2nd NCEPT watch party, but isn't it weird that the NATCA NCEPT page still hasn't been updated like KSN?
I bet they’re waiting for the rules to be worked out for this one before it’s updated. I don’t think it’s been solidified yet.

Looks like it’s finally up on NATCA site. And no temporary modifications! But yes, dynamic decisions inbound. Wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s cancelled last minute due to Omicron with the amount of positives coming about smh

I can’t even remember what the original rules are at this point. Those on the KSN page anymore?
Oh yeah they deleted it off the page for some reason. This is from the SOP, which seems right looking at past panels:

1. 3.5.5. Consideration of ERR requests will generally occur up to the projected CPC AOB
    national average percentage. However, requests for transfer to Facility Pay Level (FPL) 9 and below facilities will be considered up to 100% of the projected CPC to target percentage after all other ERR requests have been reviewed. The NCEPT panel may expand consideration up to 100% to include additional FPL facilities.

Oh yeah they deleted it off the page for some reason. This is from the SOP, which seems right looking at past panels:

1. 3.5.5. Consideration of ERR requests will generally occur up to the projected CPC AOB
    national average percentage. However, requests for transfer to Facility Pay Level (FPL) 9 and below facilities will be considered up to 100% of the projected CPC to target percentage after all other ERR requests have been reviewed. The NCEPT panel may expand consideration up to 100% to include additional FPL facilities.

This change took away the extra spots from for those level 4, 5, 6, 7 people that want to go to other level 7, 8, 9 facilities and NOT go to level 11 or 12s.

You can’t expect people to not put in for 11s and 12s with that change. Also, the selection cap of picking up like 2 or 3 people

Transfer cap that be talked on here should be based on your highest level cert and not the current facility you are now

Last edited:
The HR POCs are all desk jobs and reply to email requests pretty quickly. When I put in errs last May I reached out to them first. Only the southen region preferred fax the rest were happy with email. The NNM was the only one that insisted I encrypt the email which is a given with the amount of PII you’re submitting.

So the transferring from a facility with greater than 85 percent number requirement and going to a facility with less then 85 percent staffing number are no longer valid?

So the transferring from a facility with greater than 85 percent number requirement and going to a facility with less then 85 percent staffing number are no longer valid?
I'd guess the 85% number for your current facility is still active. Or "national average", which could be a bit different than that. Those were in the panels pre-COVID.

Where is a current list of ATM and FacRep contact information? Due to COVID, nobody is ever in the HR office. Anybody got a list or know where it may be published?

Where is a current list of ATM and FacRep contact information? Due to COVID, nobody is ever in the HR office. Anybody got a list or know where it may be published?
ATM is on the NCEPT KSN. FacRep on the NATCA website. If you can’t find either the numbers of every facility are in the Wiki section

Back
Top Bottom