February (Q2) 2022

What level 4-7s are still going to be 100% AOB and 100% projected by the time round 2 comes around? Highly doubt there's many, if any at all low level places so well staffed that no one wants to leave in round 1. Terrible modifications imo. Would be surprised if there were more than 3 round 2 selections

What level 4-7s are still going to be 100% AOB and 100% projected by the time round 2 comes around? Highly doubt there's many, if any at all low level places so well staffed that no one wants to leave in round 1. Terrible modifications imo. Would be surprised if there were more than 3 round 2 selections
Well ARR (now a level 5) is staffed over 100% and many controllers have in for other facilities. We have had an influx from the NEST and OKC. It’s nice if you want 7-9pm hours, and enjoy family time.

I would want to get to PIE but it is above the projected and only a level 7. The closest facility that is an an 8 or 9 is MCO which can take 1 person in round 2.

Everyone from SRQ and ORL that can release in round 2 are all probably holding out for MCO/SFB. Now I have to be in the pool with all of them. That’s even if NCEPT allows them to pick 1 up because they “may”

CSG HUF LAF LNK MHT MMU NEW PNE POC PSC SRQ are the only facilities that meet that criteria in the current SWB and that’s before round 1.

CSG HUF LAF LNK MHT MMU NEW PNE POC PSC SRQ are the only facilities that meet that criteria in the current SWB and that’s before round 1.
Exactly, 11 facilities before round 1. And even for the better facilities on there, I'm sure there's probably someone at SRQ who would have in for ATL or DEN or something. If they wanted to implement this round 2 movement to try and staff up some of these level 8s and 9s, they should have at least lowered the requirement to 90% aob and projected or maybe even lower.

Exactly, 11 facilities before round 1. And even for the better facilities on there, I'm sure there's probably someone at SRQ who would have in for ATL or DEN or something. If they wanted to implement this round 2 movement to try and staff up some of these level 8s and 9s, they should have at least lowered the requirement to 90% aob and projected or maybe even lower.
That would be helpful to get movement at the lower levels. I see a lot of people advocating step moves from low level facilities but my favorite comment on here is about sending sandwich artists to centers. You gotta shoot your shot. But when you don’t get picked because you just can’t compete on paper against higher level selections this could be a good way to make a move. It just reads too restrictive by the current requirements.

They don’t care if only eleven facilities can let people go cause they don’t want much more than that moving around still. They want to be able to throw more trainees in those places when many other facilities are already closing in on the 30% ratio and beginning to decline more kids from Academyland.

This is just being done to check a box that “hey we did an NCEPT!”, convince some folks at fat facilities to move on to at least something a bit higher, and fill some space at a few 8/9’s. They know once things are back to normal and normal NCEPTs can resume, plenty of 4/5/6s are putting in for 10/11/12s.

That would be helpful to get movement at the lower levels. I see a lot of people advocating step moves from low level facilities but my favorite comment on here is about sending sandwich artists to centers. You gotta shoot your shot. But when you don’t get picked because you just can’t compete on paper against higher level selections this could be a good way to make a move. It just reads too restrictive by the current requirements.
After further review based on the latest PPT, it looks like there are actually a lot more facilities that qualify for round 2 releases than I thought. 32 facilities to be exact. I would like to take this moment to apologize to big Natca and say I appreciate everything you guys do and I didn't mean to criticize the ncept decision makers. Thank you for the transparency and working to allow more movement ❤

After further review based on the latest PPT, it looks like there are actually a lot more facilities that qualify for round 2 releases than I thought. 32 facilities to be exact. I would like to take this moment to apologize to big Natca and say I appreciate everything you guys do and I didn't mean to criticize the ncept decision makers. Thank you for the transparency and working to allow more movement ❤
I'm one of the lucky 32. pls take me at #1 draft seed

Simp

I'm at POC (5) trying to get to DAL (8 ). The DAL ATM said they havent been able to pick up people the last two NCEPTs. Does the temporary rules mean there's a better chance this time around or same shit?

I'm at POC (5) trying to get to DAL (8 ). The DAL ATM said they havent been able to pick up people the last two NCEPTs. Does the temporary rules mean there's a better chance this time around or same shit?
Based off the current priority place tool DAL could potentially get someone round 2.

Ahhh train the new trainees for another 2yrs just for them to bid the entire NAS. The faa is good my friends. Thank god for NCEPT and making seniority count in everything except transferring. Go NATCA
I'm all for a must be CPC for a year or 2 rule, but having seniority baked into NCEPT would be an total disaster.

Back
Top Bottom