February (Q2) 2022

Can you do a list of facilities that can pick up in Round 2?
I think the list the guy above posted is wrong for the facilities that can release in round 2. By my count, there's 32 facilities that can release in round 2 based on the ppt. Keep in mind, the ppt for this next ncept round comes out Wednesday 1/26. The facilities eligible as of the 12/29 PPT are:
ALO
ARB
ARR
BIS
BJC
CMA
CRQ
CSG
DWH
FAR
FSD
FTW
FXE
GRR
ITO
LAF
LNK
MHT
MIC
MMU
NEW
ORL
PDK
PNE
POC
PSC
PWM
SCK
SRQ
SUS
TMB
VRB

ERRs due by COB today (1/20).
I accessed the unofficial SWB and plugged it into the PPT, applied the temporary rules, and these are the facilities as of right now who should be able to pick up this panel:
Get your paperwork in.

A80
A90
ACK
ACT
ATL
BOI
BOS
C90
D01
D10
D21
DAB
DCA
GCN
HCF
I90
IAD
IAH
ICT
JAX
JCF
LGB
MSY
NCT
ORD
PCT
PHL
PUB
S56
SAV
SCT
SDF
TOA
ZAB
ZDV
ZHU
ZID
ZLA
ZMA
ZMP
Come on down to Savannah ladies and gentlemen

You're right. I accidentally filtered by "greater than" instead of "greater than or equal to".
Using the latest data, and filtering correctly, these facilities could potentially release Rd 2 (depending on what happens in Rd1). I will edit my previous post.

ADS
ALO
ARR
BIS
BJC
BPT
CMA
CRQ
CSG
FAR
FSD
FTW
FXE
HEF
ITO
LAF
LNK
MBS
MHT
MIC
ORL
PDK
PNE
POC
PSC
PWM
SCK
SRQ
SUS
TMB
VRB

If my facility qualifies for round 2, but has someone pick up in round 1, does it still qualify? We'd be below the 100% CPC requirement at the start of round 2 in that case.

If my facility qualifies for round 2, but has someone pick up in round 1, does it still qualify? We'd be below the 100% CPC requirement at the start of round 2 in that case.
It appears that’s how it would work yes. There are some facilities that have been over 100% for a few panels with no selections bc a lot of places don’t want a level 4 tower controller if they can help it, or if they can get someone from a more busy place.

But you never know what facrep needs a dynamic decision to DFW or DEN so anything could happy

No, your numbers don't lock in at the start of the panel. They are fluid. So at any time a selection is made, the numbers would get recalculated and if you fall below 100% aob or projected, you can't release in round 2. Which is why I was saying the round 2 requirements are kind of dumb and too strict because I don't think it's going to accomplish what it wants to accomplish.

No, your numbers don't lock in at the start of the panel. They are fluid. So at any time a selection is made, the numbers would get recalculated and if you fall below 100% aob or projected, you can't release in round 2. Which is why I was saying the round 2 requirements are kind of dumb and too strict because I don't think it's going to accomplish what it wants to accomplish.
That's what I assumed. Just wanted to have a little hope. Especially as the guy most likely to get picked up here would be going to an 8 anyway. Guess it's time to go start a seance in hope of getting out.

Lots of the facilities are limited by those covid rules on how many they can actually pick up as well. Should be a few who benefit.

Back
Top Bottom