February (Q2) 2023

Acquired Taste

Forum Sage
The NCEPT Board date for the 2nd quarter will be held on February 15, 2023

Rules and Modifications to the board in February 2023:

Round 1

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT).

· Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.

· Gaining facility must be below the 90 % Projected to Target

· The order of gaining facilities will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement**

Round 2

· Releasing Facility must be ATC Level 4 through Level 7

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT)

· Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.

· Gaining facility must be ATC Level 8 through 9

· Gaining facility must be below 90% Projected % to Target

· Selections stop when gaining facility reaches at or above 100% Projected % to Target

Tuesday, 18 January– ERR submission deadline

Friday, 20 January– Final day for Facilities to update SWB

Tuesday, 24 January– HR Staffing Workbook entries completed

Wednesday, 25 January– Facility Priority Placement Tool

Thursday, 26 January– NCEPT data executed

Monday, 30 January – HR resume upload begins

Friday, 3 February– HR resume upload complete

Monday, 6 February– Manager Ranking List published (Opened)

Friday, 10 February– Manager Rankings completed (Closed)

Tuesday, 14 February– P21 prepares data for NCEPT board

Wednesday, 15 February– NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain it like I’m 5. Why are they still doing special Rules and modifications every NCEPT quarter? Why Can’t they just follow the original guidelines of NCEPT.
The national average is a floating number that is affected by how many CPCs there are in the system. If you continue to transfer people (temporarily removing them from CPC status) every month, the national average will continually go down until there are more people certifying in facilities where they want to be than people who want to transfer. Why no one on the team understood this before implementing it is the real question. My best guess is they had no idea how many people wanted to transfer. Of course now they are saying "See? Not that many people want to transfer!" because they use the number of active ERR requests as an indicator, despite so many people not even bothering to file anymore because they know it's pointless.

Im at home, no access to KSN and has been a while since I submitted to the NCEPT. Doing a swap, i know, good luck, but are they still accepting the packages via fax? Are there email submissions? Im not sure if covid change a lot of the procedures.

Im at home, no access to KSN and has been a while since I submitted to the NCEPT. Doing a swap, i know, good luck, but are they still accepting the packages via fax? Are there email submissions? Im not sure if covid change a lot of the procedures.
It's all the same stuff ERR wise. Not sure if swap is any different but you still fax and it goes to their email because why not. Had a coworker use a "send email as fax" site to bring it full circle.

You can access KSN from home unless you've got something weird going on.

Honestly do both. And in the email just mention I faxed it to you as well. You want to make sure you get confirmation when you submit your ERR.

A swap is the same package. You would just specify on the cover letter that you are requesting Mutually Requested Reassignment with (name) at (facility) and your swapper would have to do the same thing. If both facilities are green at the end of the panel, it should be approved.
Thanks a ton! Submitting today!

A swap is the same package. You would just specify on the cover letter that you are requesting Mutually Requested Reassignment with (name) at (facility) and your swapper would have to do the same thing. If both facilities are green at the end of the panel, it should be approved.
This is untrue swaps are requested through your atm. Romeo-Zulu
A42S8 and swaps are always acted on where as ERRs remain pending for 15 months if they’re not approved in a panel. So if you submitted a swap in a previous panel it was either approved or denied and always goes away after the panel.

This is untrue swaps are requested through your atm. Romeo-Zulu
A42S8 and swaps are always acted on where as ERRs remain pending for 15 months if they’re not approved in a panel. So if you submitted a swap in a previous panel it was either approved or denied and always goes away after the panel.
This is correct, my apologies. I've deleted my post.

When submitting education for the ERR on our resumes do we have to submit transcripts or do they just take our word for it? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom