August (Q4) 2023

If your facility is red then they need a deviation to release anywhere within the ATO.

This is a troll post they are all bound by the same release policy. And deviations get approved and denied all the time.
Your facility does not have to be above a certain percent to release for a position bid on USA Jobs. Deviations are required though. As for a denial, my personal experience in the FAA, I have never seen a deviation denied.

So no, it is not a “troll” post. Think before you speak.

Your facility does not have to be above a certain percent to release for a position bid on USA Jobs. Deviations are required though. As for a denial, my personal experience in the FAA, I have never seen a deviation denied.

It is quite common for deviations to be denied. I’ve seen 2 in the past 6 months denied.

It is quite common for deviations to be denied. I’ve seen 2 in the past 6 months denied.
I’m speaking from personal experience, but that sucks that someone would get hired and then delayed for that desired position.

Why's a deviation required if they don't have to be above a certain percent? Is a deviation required if they're staffed over 100%? Do you know what the word deviation means? Does saying think before you speak make your information magically correct?

I’ve had 5+ denied this year alone.

Filling the supervisor ranks with people who are at low level facilities and can get deviations approved.
Most supervisors are weak. These people can’t even certify on the basic stuff at big facilities. They keep watering down the requirements for them to certify so they can stop washing them out.

Most supervisors are weak. These people can’t even certify on the basic stuff at big facilities. They keep watering down the requirements for them to certify so they can stop washing them out.
Used to be true ( in some cases ). Not so much anymore, most of the newer sups now wanted out of NCEPT and had no other choice in search of a raise/ happy home life.

Literally hundreds. And there’s like dozens of old lists on this very website. The same website as your post.

Literally hundreds. And there’s like dozens of old lists on this very website. The same website as your post.
We had about a dozen deviations denied last year with only 1 eventually approved. Our local was told by the RVP that that's the new standard apparently but who knows if that's accurate.

Used to be true ( in some cases ). Not so much anymore, most of the newer sups now wanted out of NCEPT and had no other choice in search of a raise/ happy home life.
Not my experience at all. Washed out 2/3 from outside the facility. The third was a lateral transfer. Weak people.

Back
Top Bottom