August (Q4) 2023

Phanatical

⭐SuperStar
*Rules will be posted here when they are released*

Wednesday, 19 July– ERR submission deadline (must be received by 23:59 EST)
Friday, 21 July– Facilities shall update SWB (must be completed by 8:30 am EST)
Tuesday, 25 July – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed by 8:30 am EST
Wednesday, 26 July– Facility Priority Placement Tool
Friday, 28 July – NCEPT data run (Every ERR package must be uploaded by 8:30 am EST)
Monday, 31 July– HR resume upload begins
Friday, 4 August– HR resume upload complete
Monday, 7 August – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
Friday, 11 August– Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
Monday, 14 August– P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
Monday, 21 August– NCEPT convenes/adjourns

-*Edit 8/2/23*-

Round 1​

• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target *(column AA of the PPT).
  • Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.
  • Gaining facility must be below 100% Projected to target.
  • Facilities will make one selection at a time; the selection order will be based on the most recent Decision Lens Agreement (DLA). Once every facility eligible to gain has made one selection (if available), this process will repeat, beginning at the first facility on the DLA until all possible selections have been made. Facilities will no longer make selections once they reach 100% Projected to Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
i notice more people are quitting the FAA and going DOD lately. Or quitting ATC all together and pursuing other options. At this point NCEPT has become a joke and shell of what it once was.

hunger games GIF

For a panel that runs in 6 weeks?
Did anyone submit a FOIA request. From my understanding it wont be made public without someone doing that. It sounds like a lot of people are waiting for someone else to get the list when no one is actually going through the process to get it.
'twas merely a joke

i notice more people are quitting the FAA and going DOD lately. Or quitting ATC all together and pursuing other options. At this point NCEPT has become a joke and shell of what it once was.

hunger games GIF
All I’m saying is a company offers me 100k rn to come work for them I’d run from the faa as fast as I could lol besides our benefits the job is mediocre at best….

Really? I know of 5 in the past year. Most left to go fly… 4 of them were directly due to being stuck at facility’s for years with no light at the end of the tunnel.
Yeah I know 1 that quit to go fly instead but otherwise nope. Not sure if it’s just because I’m at a high level facility so everyone here transferred in, no one was placed here. I only know people at lower facilities that are local but haven’t heard of any of them having people quite either. Not doubting it’s happening, but just surprised if it’s really a quantifiable amount or just a handful (that shouldn’t matter because the FAA would have hired people already…) but I digress

Low level academy placement facility checking in… 3 DOD transfers from CPCs in the last 8 months. 2 contracts, 1 priority bid and numerous hardships in the last year. Not including the absolute garbage wash outs from the academy. Controlling traffic here isn’t hard but nobody is going to wait for NATCA/FAA to finally give shit. We haven’t seen 85% in over 5 years and this is low level kindergarten of ATC. When your facility CPC number is so small, people see the writing on the walls and if you play by the NCEPT rules you will be fucked forever. This place is forever a black hole until shit changes.

I know two that have quit personally as well, one from a low level tower who went DOD, and the other from a mid level tower who went contract. Both quit directly because of being unable to transfer in accordance with the NRP/NCEPT.

Back
Top Bottom