ERR Submission Deadline - May 14th
Panel Date - June 14th

Attachments

• 3-22 PPT.xlsx
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 572
  • Selections NCEPT Jun 18 redacted.pdf
    97.8 KB · Views: 309
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the PPT sent to facreps last week with our current numbers (29 cpcs), but now the numbers have locked at 28 cpcs. That would change my release if I get selected this panel from a cat 1 to cat 2. Is there anything I can do about it now or am I screwed? The real number is 29 not 28.
Nobody retired or quit in the past week? You all still have the same amount of trainees/inbounds and previously had 0 outbounds. Strange. I'd notify your RVP ASAP. Also get with your FacRep and ATM to figure out what happened in the SWB. Granted, I have no idea if anyone else is trying to leave, but there's one less available release as well. The sooner you get to him, the stronger the possibility is of getting it updated in time. If not, you can combat it on the back-end. Resolving it on the front-end is always easier.

Yeah, nothing changed. We certified one a few weeks ago, which is where the 29 came from. I was excited to see it updated in time, but now that person isn't accounted for anywhere, even as a trainee. Thanks for the advice, I'll do that.

Yeah, nothing changed. We certified one a few weeks ago, which is where the 29 came from. I was excited to see it updated in time, but now that person isn't accounted for anywhere, even as a trainee. Thanks for the advice, I'll do that.
For more detail as far as what to look for, I will bet that person is caught in limbo. The person in charge of your staffing workbook updated it accordingly, but they're still listed as a CPC-IT or DEV by HR. If they go into the SWB and click on that person they'll be able to see if there's a discrepancy. Although rare, when there is, that person is not counted as anything (CPC, trainee, etc.). Your RVP can help assist in getting it correctly updated, but if you can diagnose the problem, it helps.

Back
Top Bottom