May (Q3) 2020

What were the 6 below facilities.
I don’t recall, I just glanced and counted real quick before I left for my quarantine days.

You’ve mentioned other Florida facilities in the past and none on the list were any Florida facilities.

I don’t recall, I just glanced and counted real quick before I left for my quarantine days.

You’ve mentioned other Florida facilities in the past and none on the list were any Florida facilities.
Yeah I figured not FL facilities will be up there, just curious to see what low levels are trending these days not that it matters anymore.

Just a rant but how is it that NCEPT has been postponed but there are still OS and FLM jobs added to USAJOBS.

I understand not wanting people to physically transfer to a new facility right now but how about hold the NCEPT panel via video conference and show release dates as TBD until all this is over.
This could easily be accomplished. But in the agency’s eyes ERRs are for the sole benefit of the employee. We know how they feel about them lol. OS and FLM jobs etc are the needs of the Man....

This could easily be accomplished. But in the agency’s eyes ERRs are for the sole benefit of the employee. We know how they feel about them lol. OS and FLM jobs etc are the needs of the Man....

Alpha_bravo2

the sooner everyone realizes the agency is more important than you the better your life will be. The lack of training is more impactful than os bids and not having an eRR panel.

also name me other jobs that would give you free time off....expect you to work half your normal amount....still pay you your full salary.... earn your normal leave amount....20 million people are out of work and you are concerned about yourERR? Just file a hardship already.

Alpha_bravo2

the sooner everyone realizes the agency is more important than you the better your life will be. The lack of training is more impactful than os bids and not having an eRR panel.

also name me other jobs that would give you free time off....expect you to work half your normal amount....still pay you your full salary.... earn your normal leave amount....20 million people are out of work and you are concerned about yourERR? Just file a hardship already.
This is one of those #bestjobintheworld guys

This is one of those #bestjobintheworld guys
No my job isn’t the only thing defines me. There is good and bad overall in this job, but right now I have 10 days off in a row every 15 days seemingly for the next couple months all while the entire world collapses around us....I’ll easily take the bad things for a career that lasts me to retirement thank you very much.

He has a point. You were just saying about how great privatization would be to make ATC more efficient. Everybody else in our industry is getting bent over right now but you want to pretend like you've got the issues right now.

exactly. Thank you.

Alpha_bravo2

Calm yourself my man. It's a valid question HR is still onboarding OTS and prior experience folks, Sup's are still getting picked up, and staff jobs are still being filled but they can't hold a virtual NCEPT panel?

Not once did I complain about having 5 days off or my pay I'm just honestly curious why they couldn't have a virtual NCEPT panel.

Also everyone knows there are bigger issues than NCEPT right now, but that doesn't mean people can't ask legit questions about other things. Not everything has to be all doom and gloom right now.

Last edited:
Calm yourself my man. It's a valid question HR is still onboarding OTS and prior experience folks, Sup's are still getting picked up, and staff jobs are still being filled but they can't hold a virtual NCEPT panel?

Not once did I complain about having 5 days off or my pay I'm just honestly curious why they couldn't have a virtual NCEPT panel.

Also everyone knows there are bigger issues than NCEPT right now, but that doesn't mean people can't ask legit questions about other things. Not everything has to be all doom and gloom right now.

No, I get it. My response really wasn’t towards a virtual (or lack thereof) panel. More towards the resident complainers about how much they hate everything about this job yet still stay in the job.

No, I get it. My response really wasn’t towards a virtual (or lack thereof) panel. More towards the resident complainers about how much they hate everything about this job yet still stay in the job.

Gotta love the guys who have been doing ATC since the military and have no other relative life experience or skills yets whine about every little thing.

For swaps, do I still only need to submit a letter to my ATM?
Yes. You and the other person you are swapping with, to your own ATMs. There is an example letter in the resources here. It doesn’t hurt to follow up with the ATM to make sure they submitted it, as well as HR.

Back
Top Bottom