May (Q3) 2023

How can I get an unredacted version of the ranking list? I see others from my facility trying to get to the facility I applied to, I want to know how I ranked against them.

How can I get an unredacted version of the ranking list? I see others from my facility trying to get to the facility I applied to, I want to know how I ranked against them.
I’ve contacted my regional/national NCEPT rep and gotten where on the list I was.

I hope it is fake news! I need some new material to add to my biweekly bitch out the ATM appointment
Alright, out of places that even had 15 people they could rank, we have:
Facility
Ranking of Person selected
DFW​
1, 4, and 22
PCT1 and 14
CLT1 and 21
DEN1 and 3
DAL2
IAH 1, 3, 6, and 11
F111, 5, and 10
MCO1 and 5
TPADidn't get anyone

So every facility that had a ranking list 15+ long got their first choice at a minimum, except poor DAL and TPA. Fake news confirmed.

donald trump GIF

This is probably a stupid question, but does that list include releases for bids and or hardships and not just ERR’s?

Alright, out of places that even had 15 people they could rank, we have:
Facility
Ranking of Person selected
DFW​
1, 4, and 22
PCT1 and 14
CLT1 and 21
DEN1 and 3
DAL2
IAH1, 3, 6, and 11
F111, 5, and 10
MCO1 and 5
TPADidn't get anyone

So every facility that had a ranking list 15+ long got their first choice at a minimum, except poor DAL and TPA. Fake news confirmed.

donald trump GIF
bravounite33 what's your take on this?

I really want to know what the manager comments say
There’s only 4 selections via drop-down (possible that some of these are paraphrased but very close):

-Insufficient experience
-Unsuccessful at same facility
-Unsuccessful at similar facility
-Reference check negative

I was passed over on this panel. Had my paperwork in to go from IAH to ORD. I have previous level 12 (IAH when I got there in 2011), level 11 (IAD from 08-11) and level 8 HOU tower. We were Cat 1 as far as getting released and I was passed over for someone coming from a level 5 and is at a cat 2 facility...... no idea how anyone agrees with the NCEPT process.
Anybody around Houston know if this clown ever got feedback from ORD? Whole buncha cryin then crickets…

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom