• Friday, 21 April–Facilities shall update SWB
    • Must be completed by 8:30 am EST
  • Tuesday, 25 April – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed by 8:30 am EST
  • Wednesday, 26 April – Facility Priority Placement Tool
  • Friday, 28 April– NCEPT data run
    • Every ERR package must be uploaded by 8:30 am EST
  • Monday, 1 May – HR resume upload begins
  • Friday, 5 May – HR resume upload complete
  • Monday, 8 May – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
  • Friday, 12 May – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
  • Monday, 15 May – AJG-P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
  • Monday, 22 May – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Post NCEPT Selection Meeting Timeline​

3rd Quarter (May) NCEPT Selection Dates:
  • NCEPT meeting adjourns on May 22nd, 2023
TOL sent to employees no later than June 5, 2023 (two weeks)

Category 1 Three-month release date:
  • August 13, 2023 (PP18)
  • Employee may request to extended an additional 3 months November 19th, 2023 (PP25)
Category 2 One Year Release Date:
  • May 19, 2024 (PP12)

If anyone has been watching the PPT, projected numbers tanked in the span of a week. I was told it’s due to how they calculate retirements, monthly vs annually. How’s that going to affect this panel?

Last edited:
If anyone has been watching the PPT, projected numbers tanked in the span of a week. I was told it’s due to how they calculate retirements, monthly vs annually. How’d that going to affect this panel?
I also noticed that big drop. Most the most part, I think it just means they're going to be picking up more people at the bigger places. Like CLT just picked up 6 on the last panel to staff to 90% and a month later they can pick up an additional 5 to get back to 90%. Will have less of an effect on the small places as they have less CPCs in the building close to retirement. Overall should result in the FAA hiring more in the long run to get the staffing numbers up.

If anyone has been watching the PPT, projected numbers tanked in the span of a week. I was told it’s due to how they calculate retirements, monthly vs annually. How’d that going to affect this panel?
The Projected Retirements field is updated once annually. It looks like there are ~400 more retirements that were calculated into the overall PPT

If the PPT displays 1 outbound placement (hardship,err). Is this outbound confirmed? Or it’s just showing the potential outbound?

If the PPT displays 1 outbound placement (hardship,err). Is this outbound confirmed? Or it’s just showing the potential outbound?
I don't think it's confirmed. As in FOL signed. Didn't sign mine until after this last update but the place I'm going shows as if I did. I think it just references who was selected.

I don't think it's confirmed. As in FOL signed. Didn't sign mine until after this last update but the place I'm going shows as if I did. I think it just references who was selected.
Thanks!

Hardships and ERRs are reflected in outbound data upon selection, not signed offer. USAJobs outbounds are reflected once an FOL is signed

If anyone has been watching the PPT, projected numbers tanked in the span of a week. I was told it’s due to how they calculate retirements, monthly vs annually. How’s that going to affect this panel?
This happens once a year so it was going to happen for April regardless but they did change the formula as well so it will be moving monthly from now on.

Back
Top Bottom