N90 CPC bid

A point of contact for what? Not sure what you're looking for...

- I applied via usajobs.
- TOL was from S. F. (HR).
- Email about RTF was sent to my supe, and he notified me. Haven't been at work to check my email.

If you already received a TOL, check your FAA email to see if you're assigned an OKC class.

Last edited by a moderator:
A point of contact for what? Not sure what you're looking for...

- I applied via usajobs.
- TOL was from S. F. (HR).
- Email about RTF was sent to my supe, and he notified me. Haven't been at work to check my email.

If you already received a TOL, check your FAA email to see if you're assigned an OKC class.
Thanks. Yea, I have a TOL.

Does anyone else think its weird they assigned RTF/TSEW etc in the recent emails but dont have any dates for tetra yet? i cant imagine them not sending people for all combined.

Does anyone else think its weird they assigned RTF/TSEW etc in the recent emails but dont have any dates for tetra yet? i cant imagine them not sending people for all combined.
I haven't even received an email to my FAA email, just saw that I was assigned RTF and TSEW through elms... So who knows if I'm actually assigned to these classes...
I'm guessing we'll be automatically assigned the corresponding TETRA class once they schedule the rest of the classes for the year.
Disclaimer: logic.

I haven't even received an email to my FAA email, just saw that I was assigned RTF and TSEW through elms... So who knows if I'm actually assigned to these classes...
I'm guessing we'll be automatically assigned the corresponding TETRA class once they schedule the rest of the classes for the year.
Disclaimer: logic.
Tsew in my elms as well. No email or word from anyone though.

Tsew in my elms as well. No email or word from anyone though.
You'd think with people making life decisions (selling their homes, ending leases, etc.) they'd provide something more than just an elms assignment haha. Thanks for that info tho, makes me feel better! You're in the 6/7 class right?

Anybody have more info about TETRA besides what was said already in this thread? I'm OTS and will be going through the N90 track at the academy.
Do you have your academy date yet? I'm guessing you have to go through Basics, then RTF, TSEW, and finally TETRA? Damn that's over 6 months in Oklahoma.
I heard TETRA is supposed to be easier for prior rated controllers and tougher for newbies, but since it's brand new, I wouldn't believe anything I hear yet.

Back
Top Bottom