N90 CPC bid

When you guys are getting assignments in ELMS, how are you getting the notifications? My notification came from the N90 training dept. and then an email from this address: "9-FAA-eLMS-Support (FAA)" <[email protected]>. Are any of you seeing this as the sender? In this email is the class, the dates and specific times on every day of class.

When you guys are getting assignments in ELMS, how are you getting the notifications? My notification came from the N90 training dept. and then an email from this address: "9-FAA-eLMS-Support (FAA)" <[email protected]>. Are any of you seeing this as the sender? In this email is the class, the dates and specific times on every day of class.
This is good info. My supe got an email and notified me. Then I checked my elms and saw the OKC class assignments.
I wonder if there's a point of contact at N90 those of us who didn't receive all that extra stuff can reach out to... because I didn't get anything from N90 directly.

Contact (EDIT: PM for Personal Info), she is in the training department. Her info is always subject to change, but it's a decent start. If you have classes assigned, she will know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact (EDIT: PM for Personal Info), she is in the training department. Her info is always subject to change, but it's a decent start. If you have classes assigned, she will know.
I called her today and she confirmed that I'm on some magical list that they have, so that's cool. Thanks again!

Do you have your academy date yet? I'm guessing you have to go through Basics, then RTF, TSEW, and finally TETRA? Damn that's over 6 months in Oklahoma.
I heard TETRA is supposed to be easier for prior rated controllers and tougher for newbies, but since it's brand new, I wouldn't believe anything I hear yet.

I'm still waiting on medical, I should hear back soon. Do you know what it means by TETRA will be online? Does that mean there'll be no instructor, just a 20 day online assessment?

From what I understand as well is when you finish okc we don’t report to N90 we have to go back to our facility and wait the release date. Because the 90 days doesn’t start until you get s FOL and that won’t be until we finish okc

From what I understand as well is when you finish okc we don’t report to N90 we have to go back to our facility and wait the release date. Because the 90 days doesn’t start until you get s FOL and that won’t be until we finish okc
My understanding is the release must be "within 90 days". So it COULD technically be an immediate release upon returning to your facility if they're swift with the FOLs after passing TETRA. I mean, your facility hasn't had you for 3 months, might as well let you go immediately. ::shrug::

My understanding is the release must be "within 90 days". So it COULD technically be an immediate release upon returning to your facility if they're swift with the FOLs after passing TETRA. I mean, your facility hasn't had you for 3 months, might as well let you go immediately. ::shrug::

Though maybe some people aren’t prepared to move until after they pass the TETRA, so going back would give them up to 90 days to get their stuff in order for the move.

It’d suck to pack everything up and then have to unpack if unsuccessful.

Though maybe some people aren’t prepared to move until after they pass the TETRA, so going back would give them up to 90 days to get their stuff in order for the move.

It’d suck to pack everything up and then have to unpack if unsuccessful.

If I remember correctly the N90 MOU says 3 months release date but could be up to a year with employee requests...

Back
Top Bottom