NATCA

* $46,600
You know what I don't get why they aren't just mowing lawns or something while they do their zoom lesson, back in my day you worked sick-all the liberals ruining america. Just pick yourself up by the boot straps

Or ya know, we just want to work and “earn/pay our dues” since I have to be back at work anyway. Why can’t I train? But the CPC-ITs can train on the same sector I was training on before all of this. If it’s good enough for them, shouldn’t it be good enough for everyone? Or do we have to wait until you decide the traffic is worthy? Give me a break ?.
If you weren't working pre 9/11 you aren't worthy

You know what I don't get why they aren't just mowing lawns or something while they do their zoom lesson, back in my day you worked sick-all the liberals ruining america. Just pick yourself up by the boot straps
I used to mow lawn in January between goes. I first had to shovel the snow. But it was a honest wage.

Does anyone know the fees or dues associated with leaving NATCA then trying to rejoin? Heard about them but never read it anywhere

Does anyone know the fees or dues associated with leaving NATCA then trying to rejoin? Heard about them but never read it anywhere
From the constitution:

“All potential members who do not meet the above requirements shall be assessed at the sum of one year’s dues at the pay grade of the individual when joining.”

The “above requirements” are not someone who left the union and then decided to rejoin down the road lol. That is for new hires, people who were separated from the workforce for a time etc.

At a 12 this can add up! $80 a paycheck or so X 26 is over $2,000. They did recently let people rejoin without a fee. Must be hurting for dues!

Last edited:
From the constitution:

“All potential members who do not meet the above requirements shall be assessed at the sum of one year’s dues at the pay grade of the individual when joining.”

The “above requirements” are not someone who left the union and then decided to rejoin down the road lol. That is for new hires, people who were separated from the workforce for a time etc.

At a 12 this can add up! $80 a paycheck or so X 26 is over $2,000. They did recently let people rejoin without a fee. Must be hurting for dues!
Yea there a few people that just submitted to get out and nobody has explained that stipulation and I tried to pass on the word but couldn’t find it. Thank you

We have multiple people who have been in and out of the Union their whole career. My guess is that there are ridiculous fees associated with it, no one would be doing this.

We have multiple people who have been in and out of the Union their whole career. My guess is that there are ridiculous fees associated with it, no one would be doing this.
There are big fees associated with joining the union after years of not paying dues. The trick is that these fees can be waived depending on the circumstances.

There are big fees associated with joining the union after years of not paying dues. The trick is that these fees can be waived depending on the circumstances.
The trick was that these fees were basically always waived depending on the circumstances.

Which would make me sick. If you want to come back come back but show you mean it by paying a year of back dues or whatever it is. I’ve seen Fac Rep beg the RVP to waive the dues for total pieces of shit who have been out for years to come back to the union so their facility NATCA percentage could go to up 96.1% vs like 93.9% lol. Who gives a fuck. I have never seen a former drop out come back and become a leader or active member of the union either, I don’t think I ever met one who even is a $5 PAC contributor.

I am newly hired and starting at my facility in November, will I learn about NATCA when I get there?
Yah, your FacRep should take ya to lunch and explain it all and give you the opportunity join up. Simple form you fill out to start taking their chunk oh change from ya. A lot of people on here bitch about Natca but I would 100% join up right away and even ask about it when you get there and meet the FacRep. Will look good to them.

Edit: congrats and welcome!

Yah, your FacRep should take ya to lunch and explain it all and give you the opportunity join up. Simple form you fill out to start taking their chunk oh change from ya. A lot of people on here bitch about Natca but I would 100% join up right away and even ask about it when you get there and meet the FacRep. Will look good to them.

Edit: congrats and welcome!
Wait you got free lunch?

Back
Top Bottom