Quitting

Horny4.65

Does anybody on here know people who have quit the FAA and are better off?

The culture at my facility isn't what I thought it was (backstabbers/PC police). Though I was able to make it trough the training, I feel "eh" about the job & coworkers. Don't get me wrong, the pay and benefits are nice. Looking to see if people have experienced the same.

The culture at my facility isn't what I thought it was (backstabbers/PC police). Though I was able to make it trough the training, I feel "eh" about the job & coworkers. Don't get me wrong, the pay and benefits are nice. Looking to see if people have experienced the same.
Paging GulfCharlie

Could always go to TMU and issue routes into thunderstorms.

The PC police in my facility can eat a fat one. 1% of the staff dictates what the other 99% has to do.

Just curious on the process of how to ask a ATM if they would ever direct hire? Do you just call and blatantly ask? I’m currently in agency but seriously considering applying to contract position to go back home. I just don’t want to absolutely screw myself from ever getting back in because I know I won’t want to go somewhere random again…

Just curious on the process of how to ask a ATM if they would ever direct hire? Do you just call and blatantly ask? I’m currently in agency but seriously considering applying to contract position to go back home. I just don’t want to absolutely screw myself from ever getting back in because I know I won’t want to go somewhere random again…
They mostly all want to direct hire, assuming they are under 100% staffed. Just be aware, they will talk to all the managers you ever worked for. The FACREP will call and talk to your former FACREP. If you didn’t burn bridges or overall suck you have a good shot. Even the slightest negative makes you not worth it, and it’s 100% their choice.

They mostly all want to direct hire, assuming they are under 100% staffed. Just be aware, they will talk to all the managers you ever worked for. The FACREP will call and talk to your former FACREP. If you didn’t burn bridges or overall suck you have a good shot. Even the slightest negative makes you not worth it, and it’s 100% their choice.
From what people have posted here it’s not the easiest thing finding an ATM that is willing to put in the time and effort to get someone direct hired.

From what people have posted here it’s not the easiest thing finding an ATM that is willing to put in the time and effort to get someone direct hired.
Recently people have been saying the hurdle isn't finding the ATM that'll hire you, but instead everything gets approved at the local level and someone at the district level coming back and saying to go fly a kite!

Back
Top Bottom