September (Q4) 2019

That’s a big gap from deadline and panel. Hopefully they go off of aug staff workbook or will they go by September’s. Got two people leaving in sept and so that would be critical Regarding whether we can release someone. But then it’s a case by case basis. It’s all arbitrary anyways. #dynamicindecisions

28 August – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Monthly for Sept)
29 August – ERR submission deadline
2 September - Labor Day Holiday
6 September – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed
11 September – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Weekly)
12 September - NCEPT data executed
13 September – HR resume upload begins
19 September – HR resume upload complete
20 September – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
26 September – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
27 September – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
30 September – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Has anyone that sent err paperwork to the eastern region know if they send you receipts in the mail to acknowledge they got your package or anything in email to confirm they got it?

Has anyone that sent err paperwork to the eastern region know if they send you receipts in the mail to acknowledge they got your package or anything in email to confirm they got it?

HR is a hot mess, they are supposed to send you an email notifying that they have received it. The only one I know of that actively does that is probably the southern region. Your best bet would be to call them and verify it was received, at that point ask for an email verification as well.

I got a call from great lakes confirming reception of my paperwork. Not mail or email.

I got mine via email

Back
Top Bottom