September (Q4) 2019

What’s the typical turn-around time from TOL to FOL? Is there a phone call in conjunction with the FOL or just an email?

What’s the typical turn-around time from TOL to FOL? Is there a phone call in conjunction with the FOL or just an email?

I received a phone call for both, followed by an email. I want to say it was two weeks between the two maybe. My ATM got in touch with the receiving facility to coordinate a happy release date. I was able to get it pushed up an extra pay period to January 5th thankfully.

I don’t have the data available at the moment, but were any of these selections to facilities that were at or above the 30% CPC/trainee ratio?

Or was that a firm rule that didn’t get any leeway?

I don’t have the data available at the moment, but were any of these selections to facilities that were at or above the 30% CPC/trainee ratio?

Or was that a firm rule that didn’t get any leeway?

the ncept page states that a facility will not normally receive if... "is at or above" not "will put them at or above". So if they are at 29.9%, they can still be considered according to the rules. so which facilities were at or above 30% that got people? if any.

the ncept page states that a facility will not normally receive if... "is at or above" not "will put them at or above". So if they are at 29.9%, they can still be considered according to the rules. so which facilities were at or above 30% that got people? if any.
That was the entire point of my inquiry:
Which, if any, facilities selected that were at or above the 30% ratio?

Yes there were some that went above 30%.

It makes sense to be flexible with this in certain situations. I'm just trying to get back to my previous facility. Put me in my old area and let me bypass as much of the training department as possible and I'd be certified within a couple months of walking in the door. Trainee percentage shouldn't matter in cases like that. Just gotta be able to get released though.........

Back
Top Bottom