September (Q4) 2019

Looks like an attempt at a positive spin on the shitty NCEPT with a classic distraction maneuver by Andrew LeBovidge on Facebook celebrating the out of cycle negotiations, "how was this really legal," red book.

How is that even related? NCEPT started years after the Red Book.
Don't look at the shitty process we negotiated that completely discounts any form or performance measurement or merit and screws over many of our dues paying members, instead look at this gift for the lord our god Obama for helping him get reelected.

Maybe we should get this swap game going since we cant get out from NCEPT. Who wants to come to Kansas City lol?

I'm trying to get back to ZKC. I have someone from my old area I could swap with, but center to center swaps are functionally dead at this point and not even worth the time to do the paperwork. I knew I wasn't going anywhere on this panel but it still sucks. Probably can't bid out on anything that isn't a sup bid either, great fucking job NATCA.

I'm trying to get back to ZKC. I have someone from my old area I could swap with, but center to center swaps are functionally dead at this point and not even worth the time to do the paperwork. I knew I wasn't going anywhere on this panel but it still sucks. Probably can't bid out on anything that isn't a sup bid either, great fucking job NATCA.

Or in my case actually find someone who wants to swap center to center and hear nothing.

Just reviewed the list...wow. My last facility was an up/down that got consolidated. The facility has more CPCs now than almost the entire time I was there with the radar. Half the facility had paperwork into facilities all over the country...0, goose egg, nil, no one got picked up. They are now one of the slowest facilities in the country thanks to 804 and can release a third of the facility and no one gets picked up. They don't even have any developmentals to train. There is no defense for a transfer program that didn't transfer anyone from one of the most overstaffed facilities in the NAS.

Just reviewed the list...wow. My last facility was an up/down that got consolidated. The facility has more CPCs now than almost the entire time I was there with the radar. Half the facility had paperwork into facilities all over the country...0, goose egg, nil, no one got picked up. They are now one of the slowest facilities in the country thanks to 804 and can release a third of the facility and no one gets picked up. They don't even have any developmentals to train. There is no defense for a transfer program that didn't transfer anyone from one of the most overstaffed facilities in the NAS.
This in the GL region?

Back
Top Bottom