September (Q4) 2019

Time to fill out the form 1188 to leave the glorified, self-congratulating (CFS), pizza and t-shirt club known as NATCA. If you can't strike, it ain't a real union.

January is gonna be ugly for them. Emergency meetings will happen in the John the Bull Carr conference room. They need to fire Whitey Bulger from NCEPT before he crushes more souls.

I don’t agree with leaving the union unless it’s under extraordinary conditions but I agree there will be measurable losses in January and NATCA sees it coming. That’s why they’ve had that no penalty to rejoin the union open enrollment thing to try to balance out what’s coming.

Must be nice being at a facility that’s able to release, vs being stuck at a place that can’t keep staffing under any circumstances and won’t ever be able to even possibly release for at least 2-3 years. Bottom 20% club :-/

Must be nice being at a facility that’s able to release, vs being stuck at a place that can’t keep staffing under any circumstances and won’t ever be able to even possibly release for at least 2-3 years. Bottom 20% club :-/
Well, if it makes you feel any better just because a facility can release doesn’t mean it will anymore #bestjobintheworld

Being at a fac that can release and doesn't, I think I'd rather be in your situation. We both know we are stuck where we are, but you know not to have hope. ?‍♂️

Maybe we should get this swap game going since we cant get out from NCEPT. Who wants to come to Kansas City lol?
We're 16 CPC of slated 15 CPC. Want to come to the DFW metroplex? ? Level 6 pay is not bad with this locality.

I don’t agree with leaving the union unless it’s under extraordinary conditions but I agree there will be measurable losses in January and NATCA sees it coming. That’s why they’ve had that no penalty to rejoin the union open enrollment thing to try to balance out what’s coming.

Did they get a significant amount of people to join since there’s no fee?

Back
Top Bottom