Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why tf wouldn’t people that served their jail time be allowed to vote. Where is that in the constitution
They’re not serving they’re getting bailed out by a Major lib. Doesn’t pass the smell test.

Anyone who thinks that “helping someone pay to become eligible to vote” and “paying someone to vote” are the same thing under the law should do some reading. As long as bloomy doesn’t discriminate when dispersing those funds there isn’t anything illegal about what he’s doing.

Gaming monitor, massive upgrade. My eyes started hurting after all night gaming sessions and my old monitor had a 120hz refresh rate, this is so much... better at 165hz
Fuckin a. I just rock the ole 42” lcd cause I’m too drunk for it to matter anyway.

Then why did a dozen Republican investigations find nothing? Hillary testified for 12 hours versus all the trump admin who won’t testify on anything
Hillary ADMITTED ultimate responsibility for the failures that led to American lives lost. The only question was whether or not she had personal knowledge of the warnings and there is no way to know yes or no. These were real men’s lives and not keyboard warriors. The Obama administration lied to you about the cause of the attack. It only bothers you when republicans lie. WTF is wrong with you ? Please tell me they don’t allow you to work live traffic.

They’re paying off criminals to vote for them. It’s fraud not suppression. Dumb fuck Bloomberg under investigation for bribery now.

It’s not fraud at all. Last year or so Florida voted to amend their constitution to give people with felonies the right to vote. The Florida state legislature defied the people’s wishes and amended it so they aren’t eligible to vote til all their fines are paid. Bloomberg paying off their fines is perfectly legal.

Hillary ADMITTED ultimate responsibility for the failures that led to American lives lost. The only question was whether or not she had personal knowledge of the warnings and there is no way to know yes or no. These were real men’s lives and not keyboard warriors. The Obama administration lied to you about the cause of the attack. It only bothers you when republicans lie. WTF is wrong with you ? Please tell me they don’t allow you to work live traffic.
Stop clouding the issue with facts. 32Blow and CF hate that...?

Reactions: twn
Dude this candidate is literally saying things like there’s massive voter fraud. I won’t concede. And I’m going to run for a 3rd term. It’s not fear mongering.
No it's not. He's literally doing this to trigger the soft left. If he loses in Nov, he'll be out in January.

Anyone who thinks that “helping someone pay to become eligible to vote” and “paying someone to vote” are the same thing under the law should do some reading. As long as bloomy doesn’t discriminate when dispersing those funds there isn’t anything illegal about what he’s doing.

hes a private citizen, he can pay whoever’s fine he wants and it’s not fraud or discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom