Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My facility just stopped all OJTI. Apparently the infection rate is too high. (We've been trending downwards) trainee got recalled after getting vaccinated but even she's not allowed to train. Who makes these dumbass decisions?

My facility just stopped all OJTI. Apparently the infection rate is too high. (We've been trending downwards) trainee got recalled after getting vaccinated but even she's not allowed to train. Who makes these dumbass decisions?
Wait until I tell you what it's like after training

It’s also nice to see the organization that touts diversity, equality, fair representation, etc. is exclusively lead by a group up of old white dudes.
Please use sources to back your outrageous claims

Regional fs and it has to do with the amount of covid in your building. And tech ops and everyone else counts. It’s super dumb.

It’s also nice to see the organization that touts diversity, equality, fair representation, etc. is exclusively lead by a group up of old white dudes.

The last year of non atc related natca emails and values pushes suddenly make a little more sense when you look at the optics, doesn't it?

Well, you want more diversity, people gotta actually run.

Give out nominations, take them, go to election.

Hard to bitch when everything's uncontested.
I still find it hard to swallow that every position in my "chain of command" so to speak (from local eboard on up) was uncontested. Literally every single position from local secretary to NEB President.

That's pretty wild to me. I'm not saying it's some big union conspiracy, but it says a lot about the work force in general and thier attitude towards the union.

I still find it hard to swallow that every position in my "chain of command" so to speak (from local eboard on up) was uncontested. Literally every single position from local secretary to NEB President.

That's pretty wild to me. I'm not saying it's some big union conspiracy, but it says a lot about the work force in general and thier attitude towards the union.
People who move up in the union are shit controllers. Ask my facrep how his last hour on position went.

Im honestly interested in seeing what union leadership will look like in the following years. For those trainees who’ve endured COVID training holds I’d imagine once they certify trying to make active movement in the union is a priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom