Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staking crypto, so far it’s been pretty good. It only pays in crypto though lol, but once you’re down the rabbit hole…… but don’t have to pay income tax on the staking rewards until you sell, at least as of now.

Staking crypto, so far it’s been pretty good. It only pays in crypto though lol, but once you’re down the rabbit hole…… but don’t have to pay income tax on the staking rewards until you sell, at least as of now.
I’d be interested in this. Nicehash?

How many offers to do adult entertainment do you think she’s gotten so far? I’d bet at least a few.

How many offers to do adult entertainment do you think she’s gotten so far? I’d bet at least a few.
“Girl with big mouth gets forced to shut the fuck up with 3 dicks in her mouth”

I went from trying to be moderator to probably getting banned

We have some ppl that started wearing a mask again. That are like afraid they are gonna get in trouble for lying
They should be worried. It isn’t that hard to wear a mask and work airplanes. Yesterday, a buddy sent me a new version of the Covid-19 exposure questionnaire sheet and it specifically asks, “Have you been vaccinated for Covid-19?”
Yes
No
Partial Vaccination
Complete Vaccination
Date of Last Dose

Have you seen the influenza and cancer statistics for the past two years-we have eradicated it. Everyone does of covid.

We will never know the truth either way...because it's impossible.
I think YOU may never know the truth, because you're following the mantra to "question everything" and you don't stop questioning it when answers are given. It's like when I point out that Biden and Trump both got the vaccine, and some people say "well how do you KNOW". Within the confines of the reality in front of me, I know Biden and Trump got the vaccine. I'm not omniscient though, it's not like I could monitor the vaccine be manufactured and keep track of that specific dose all the way to its destination.

Within the confines of the reality in front of me, using deductive reasoning and statistics and basic math, I know that we are in a pandemic, and that the vaccines are helping, not hurting. I can't tell you the future though.

Here's a chart that debunks your initial claims. Fits in with excess mortality too.

If admitting you're wrong is too difficult/shameful to do, and that's why you have stick to your guns no matter what... let me just say that I've been there too, but eventually I had to succumb to reality.
Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both die from Covid 19
You can die with your seatbelt on in a car crash. If that's included in your reasoning for not wearing a seatbelt, then Godspeed.
But then when you post online for others to see that you don't really "need" to wear a seatbelt, and this idea spreads, now suddenly more and more people stop wearing them.

So again, if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it, but for the love of God, stop spreading your lame reasoning for others to digest and possibly be influenced by. Anti Vax would still be fringe if people weren't taken by this weird logic, instead of relying on statistics/math/common sense.

The benefit is you are generally very much less likely to get sever illness or die from covid, especially if you have any co morbidity factors or are over the age of 40.
That’s literally it.
Every other reason we were sold was a lie.
Less a lie and more like using the knowledge available. They didn't know the delta variant would come into play before it came into existence. But yes, at the end of the day, most important statistic is the decrease in odds of death/hospitalization. Is why I'm against mask mandates (at least where I live). Lockdowns and masks and all were with an overall goal to reduce hospitalizations and deaths. Seems that even with some increase, we've got a pretty good grip on it in *most* states.

I'm pissed that were likely going to have to start wearing them. Promises were made.

Attachments

• jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png
    jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 21
I think YOU may never know the truth, because you're following the mantra to "question everything" and you don't stop questioning it when answers are given. It's like when I point out that Biden and Trump both got the vaccine, and some people say "well how do you KNOW". Within the confines of the reality in front of me, I know Biden and Trump got the vaccine. I'm not omniscient though, it's not like I could monitor the vaccine be manufactured and keep track of that specific dose all the way to its destination.

Within the confines of the reality in front of me, using deductive reasoning and statistics and basic math, I know that we are in a pandemic, and that the vaccines are helping, not hurting. I can't tell you the future though.

Here's a chart that debunks your initial claims. Fits in with excess mortality too.

If admitting you're wrong is too difficult/shameful to do, and that's why you have stick to your guns no matter what... let me just say that I've been there too, but eventually I had to succumb to reality.

You can die with your seatbelt on in a car crash. If that's included in your reasoning for not wearing a seatbelt, then Godspeed.
But then when you post online for others to see that you don't really "need" to wear a seatbelt, and this idea spreads, now suddenly more and more people stop wearing them.

So again, if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it, but for the love of God, stop spreading your lame reasoning for others to digest and possibly be influenced by. Anti Vax would still be fringe if people weren't taken by this weird logic, instead of relying on statistics/math/common sense.

Less a lie and more like using the knowledge available. They didn't know the delta variant would come into play before it came into existence. But yes, at the end of the day, most important statistic is the decrease in odds of death/hospitalization. Is why I'm against mask mandates (at least where I live). Lockdowns and masks and all were with an overall goal to reduce hospitalizations and deaths. Seems that even with some increase, we've got a pretty good grip on it in *most* states.

I'm pissed that were likely going to have to start wearing them. Promises were made.
They are woke Dude. You aren’t woke to the conspiracy. Wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom