Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone post somehting interesting im bored. ive blocked too many of the Dbags csucker mfers and now have no entertainment

giphy.gif

Kamala Harris was the worst thing for SF minorities as a DA since Biden's crime bill...

Kamala Harris was the worst thing for SF minorities as a DA since Biden's crime bill...

She was truly ruthless in persecuting the people as AG. I was watching this episode of Joe rogan podcast last week w these guys from the Innocence Project. My jaw dropped to hear these very liberal guys have no qualms with calling out who uniquely evil she was. Wathc this clip its remarkable

I would get covid to train again

It's 2020, you're not allowed to make decisions for yourself.
Here, let me guide you....
What you said means you are not just willing to contract COVID, you are willing to put all of society at risk and potentially kill people all for your goal of "training" and providing for yourself.
This is selfish. Stay home, in your closet preferably, and get all your groceries delivered by instacart until you are bankrupt and on the street. Even then, wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from others. Don't ask for change, that could spread the virus (also, there is a coin shortage, Walmart needs quarters more than you)

It's 2020, you're not allowed to make decisions for yourself.
Here, let me guide you....
What you said means you are not just willing to contract COVID, you are willing to put all of society at risk and potentially kill people all for your goal of "training" and providing for yourself.
This is selfish. Stay home, in your closet preferably, and get all your groceries delivered by instacart until you are bankrupt and on the street. Even then, wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from others. Don't ask for change, that could spread the virus (also, there is a coin shortage, Walmart needs quarters more than you)
O.

Get help. Hopefully you seek it yourself someday or someone that cares about you cares enough to force you into treatment. How you’re still in this job with the apparent mental health issues blows my mind.

Said...who the fuck are you again?

CaptainObvious you seem really nice. Really enhance the forum with the nasty little one off fuckboi comments. you scammed a hardship after whining like a baby about transferring and youre still a miserable bitch! pshhh, some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom