Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on doordashing, so far so good, got a couple of these pathetic little $3 orders I declined but they were pretty much instantly followed up by beefier orders. ($7+) so far hourly pay is about $14 an hour for lunch.

Update on doordashing, so far so good, got a couple of these pathetic little $3 orders I declined but they were pretty much instantly followed up by beefier orders. ($7+) so far hourly pay is about $14 an hour for lunch.
Word swing some of those chips and guac over my way, you AG scum. I'll even give you a good tip.

Tip: Never say "Last aircraft calling say again" during the push unless you're a masochist.

Im starting around 5. Got a $6 extra an hour incentive to do it. Lets see

Who’s applying for the spot on the Professional Standards committee???
Pushingtin should apply. He checks all the boxes they asked for, highly respected, experienced, respectful, etc..... Where is that guy today anyway? I would have though he would be tearing apart that managers ranking list lol.

Pushingtin should apply. He checks all the boxes they asked for, highly respected, experienced, respectful, etc..... Where is that guy today anyway? I would have though he would be tearing apart that managers ranking list lol.
Yeah that list is definitely pushingtin fodder. Right up his alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom