Training after shutdown

Facility
ZME Memphis Center
Anyone know how long before stage 4 training has to be restarted? I can't find anything in the training order about it.

Stage 4 class here in ZME got kicked down to the floor and we're wondering at what point they have to start from scratch

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but A67 section 2 of the CBA covers interruptions in training of 30 days or more.

Tom

I think you got re-assigned. IE on the ADMIN side of things you cant work-the cba says you go to the floor. I assume it will be a couple of days after people start (rework schedules, stage 4 letters, contractor schedules) You may start from scratch-If you were just doing lectures and stuff I assume it will pickup where it left off

ATOH

Trusted Contributor
I’m in stage 4, halfway through the labs with an eval already passed. Would be pissed if we have to redo the entire class

KKM

FAA
Facility
ZAU Chicago Center
Yep too bad there’s such thing as r school. All these people getting even more delayed to start r school could literally be training on position now and get at least one of their r sides and we wouldn’t be so short staffed as the news claims. Sign a waiver or something but get these people trained!