Types of posters on this site:

Sandbagger who mostly just reads the posts in anonymity and watches on the side : these people live in the shadows. When a topic comes up that piques their interest or triggers them (like when LEAD004 recently came out HOT with some anti PushingTin fire "you literally comment on everything! you are BAD!" Or someone like AnyTrafficPleaseAdvise who lurks in the back round rarely posts but when he does its smart shit.

Supposed Controller Girlfriends/Spouses of Would-Be Controllers: "Hello everyone, this my first post! ? My husband is about to go to the Academy. Do you think we should have kids before he is CPC!? And like, ive totally been told ATC is stressful? And lot of divorces? How can me and my BAE avoid these pitfalls! XOXO thx bye

Random guy looking for obscure info on how to get hired at a certain DOD/Midwest facility: Hey ya'll im from Lower Alabama. I grew up noodlin catfish and spring breakin in Panama City. Even tho im a dood i got 3 trampstamps on the small of my back. anywho i just separated from the marine Corp (Hooo0rahh!!) and i only want to work at Cairns Army Airfield. how do i apply? What do i put on my application? Who can i use as references? how much does that job even pay? How long does it take to get hired? Any info appreshiated thanks yall
The wives and spouses are the fucking worst. Here is another one:

Will This Hardship Be Approved Guy: These losers aren’t even faking that they want to play the game or “pay their dues”, they just want to scam a hardship as soon as possible. Often times these people are developmentals in their first facility or even in their first year with the Agency.

Will This Hardship Be Approved Guy: These losers aren’t even faking that they want to play the game or “pay their dues”, they just want to scam a hardship as soon as possible. Often times these people are developmentals in their first facility or even in their first year with the Agency.
I already did “Scammers”!

Pushingtin. Do the people that have never had a real job.

i feel like this fits under the broad umbrella of "Entitled"!

I have seasonal allergies! Dont judge Me u fuck! I need to get near the ocean, but only the Ocean with the exact PH balance of Tampa Bay, FL. There are certain types of bacteria & algae that grow there which sooth my lungs. Im also about to demand a STAFF job, so i can take my edibles and happy pills that keep me regular. As a kid i took Lithium, et al. My classmates called me the Rytalin Monster but thats just cuz they Jelly! Anyway the Southern Region hardship rep said i have a super good chance. Ddi i mention my uncle has been at TPA for 26 years? hehe

My family members a sup:

This is indeed a rare breed that doesn't come around often, but when they do they never disappoint. Strap in because you will be told tales of how Mommy or Daddy brought them into work and let them run the rotation, and plug in at a D-side. They know all there is to know about ATC and have already attended the OS Workshop class before stepping foot onto the MMAC.

My family members a sup:

This is indeed a rare breed that doesn't come around often, but when they do they never disappoint. Strap in because you will be told tales of how Mommy or Daddy brought them into work and let them run the rotation, and plug in at a D-side. They know all there is to know about ATC and have already attended the OS Workshop class before stepping foot onto the MMAC.
Like that chick that used to be on here?

Back
Top Bottom